Rear ladders for 100/LX 470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Landpimp said:
Mot, would be interested in seeing the instructions.......hopefully in english ;)

John,

I thought you would have been fluent in Japanese by now with your addiction to Cruisers. ;p

I don't have a scanner handy (I could try to steal one from my office, I guess), but let me see if I can do a decent job with my camera.

And oh, I think I "might" be missing like a rubber thingy to put/cover the tailgate where the ladders hook (seller told me they have "everything":rolleyes: ), but that should not be hard to come by. Just letting you know.

Anyway, I'm at the office now and gotta send a couple of stuff to CA and OR on my way home. But I hope I'll be able to get to it before I have to take off for work this afternoon.

Thanks!

ADUB100,

IIRC, the instruction has numbers as to where the ladder(s) need(s) to be in relation to the edge of the tailgate (How far from the side, emblem, etc...) So hopefully that'll satisfy your curiosity. ;)

Thanks!

Mot

Mot,
i would also love a ladder for the sixty series. i believe mine had one at one point as there are holes drilled for a ladder. It is a Jdm sixty so it may have had a stock one at one point.

thanks,
David

iron_giant said:
Mot,
i would also love a ladder for the sixty series. i believe mine had one at one point as there are holes drilled for a ladder. It is a Jdm sixty so it may have had a stock one at one point.

thanks,
David

David,

I'll keep you posted!

John,

I just snapped some pics.

You can see in the first pic which part, the manual says (or the PO probably) is missing.

Don't have time now to go through it.

Let me know if I can clarify anything.

Looks like you have to remove the tailgate garnish, remove the rear wiper assembly, emblem(s), drill holes, install lower bracket A(5), B(5), lower bracket sheet (9).

Then Install garnishA(6), slap on sheet/rubberish protectors for upper base(hooks)(8), assemble upper base(hooks) RH(2), LH(3), and ladder (1).

Stabilize/install upperbase(2), LH(3).

And install ladder(1) and garnish B(5), and finish by putting the cuation sticker.

The last pic is of the template for both with and w/o tire carrier.

HTH,

Mot
PICT0009b.jpg
PICT0011b.jpg
PICT0012b.jpg

Last edited:
I found this one today for 60/62 today. ;)
chiro5669-img600x450-1131297359cimg1528.jpg
chiro5669-img600x450-1131297408cimg1526.jpg

beaufort-fj60 said:
you have them in your possession? for sale?

I wish my 60 had barn doors

beaufort,

You must have beaten me to it deleting the pic since it did not want to load.

I do not have it/them in my possession.

The one in pic is supposed to have all the mounting hardwares, which should not be much.

I could probably get it and offer for a bit cheaper than the 100/80 ladders, since it is used. But hard to say until I get it in my possession.

I'll keep you posted if I go after it. ;)

Mot

beaufort-fj60 said:
I'm interested, so keep me on the list. what was the 3rd pic?

I will!

The third pic was the one for the barn door (I couldn't get it to load for some reason).

[kevinmrowland]Hey Mot, is that an OEM one?
I kinda think the 80 series ones you posted are bit sexier than the 60 one.
Can you get any other styles?
Still very interested

Thanks, Kevin R.

*edit* Used ladders are fine by me[/edit]

Kevin,

Not sure if it's OEM as the seller claims that it requires no drilling.
And I believe that there are other styles, although not as many as for the 80.

I will keep you posted!

Mot

mot,

I'm with Kevin on the "looks" comment. If the one in the pic is the only style you can get, hell yea I want it. If there is another "sexier" version out there, double hell yea I want it.

thanks

calamaridog said:
Do you have a picture of the 100 series ladder that is mounted?

This one sucks, but is the only one I've got. :frown:

Mot
OEM ladder b.jpg

Last edited:
Funny, I just saw the movie "Syriana" and there were a ton of those in the movie, with the ladder and tire carrier.

I like the look but I don't think this is in the Cruiser budget this month.

calamaridog said:
Funny, I just saw the movie "Syriana" and there were a ton of those in the movie, with the ladder and tire carrier.

I like the look but I don't think this is in the Cruiser budget this month.

This month, next month/year, I don't think they are going anywhere too fast. ;)

Let me know if/when you are ready.

Mot :)

MOT, can you get those lil steps that mount on the rear corners of a fj60 cruiser. There was one guy on here from over seas who has them on his 60. I also saw them on a 80 in costa rica.

also, do you have the clear side markers for the front and rear of a 60 cruiser?

Thanks James

WAVEPIMP said:
MOT, can you get those lil steps that mount on the rear corners of a fj60 cruiser. There was one guy on here from over seas who has them on his 60. I also saw them on a 80 in costa rica.

also, do you have the clear side markers for the front and rear of a 60 cruiser?

Thanks James

James,

I have not seen that step before and am not sure if it was ever available here. I "might" be able to get it if you can somehow get the part number for it/them. Sorry that I'm not much help!! :frown:

If you want to check the "clear lenses" thread that I have on my sig line (Posts #39 and #43) you can see which lenses I have.

I've got the red/clear lenses in Utah and the fronts (for 62) here (2 sets).

Yours,

Mot

It looks from the picture that you need to have non-US spec tail lamps? Is this the case?

subspd said:
It looks from the picture that you need to have non-US spec tail lamps? Is this the case?

Maybe you're right, but I'll check it and let you know!

Mot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom