rear frame section. (PIC) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

40? anyone one need to replace bent up stuff with this? I could always use this as scrap but dont really want to cut it up

yes it does have them. Clean as for rust? yes its clean. minor surfaces rust but noting bad. Ill get better pics tonight

sorry for the wait. if you want shipping my zip is 92805. its kinda hard to get pics when i come from school. go from the moring all the way to night so im tired. but i get some tonight. for the guy that just pm ill put you in line. and let everyone one know how much it weights and size. maybe could send it out by fedex because could get a discount for you guys! or mudship.

Thanks
sorry for the wait
Eric

No problem I am just happy to maybe find one close by. I am not quite ready yet so I thought I would put my name in the hat. You can see what I am up against at my pictures here- Picasa Web Albums - theoii - Landcruiser

You left coast folks are such weenies... you think that's rusty!!?!?!? You ain't seen nuthin' till you see a New England Land Cruiser frame after 30 years in the snow and road salt....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom