Really Old Paint Codes?

Discussion in '40- & 55-Series Tech' started by Cruiser_Nerd, Dec 29, 2003.

1. Cruiser_Nerd

Cruiser_Nerd That 25 Guy. Moderator

Same old question, but no, I can't check the CCOT page. Looking for the code of the dark green original on my 1960 FJ25. Oldest chips my local suppliers have is the '64-'67 one. My green is a little darker than the T453 Judson Green:

http://autocolorlibrary.com/cgi-bin/search/searchpic.pl?1964-toyota-pg01.jpg

I can get it color matched from a piece of the truck, but its not in the best shape (but damn amazing I've got original paint on the underside). I'd like to compare it to a chip if possible. So anyone know of a '59-'60 Toyota or Toyopet sample sheet?

2. My wife said no FJ!

My wife said no FJ!

Hey Jim, I know it's been a while since you posted this...hope you got your code :)

3. Cruiser_Nerd

Cruiser_Nerd That 25 Guy. Moderator

Holy six year old posts!

Dean, I never found a documented color code. Fox colormatched for his project he may have a mix number........................I went with a premixed forest green that was close enough for my eye.
    IMG_1869.jpg

4. My wife said no FJ!

My wife said no FJ!

Seeing pictures of Moose never gets old :)

Thought you might get a kick out of me finding this old post...kinda felt bad that it took 6 years before anyone replied :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.