1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Really Old Paint Codes?

Discussion in '40- & 55-Series Tech' started by Cruiser_Nerd, Dec 29, 2003.

1. Cruiser_Nerd

Cruiser_Nerd That 25 Guy. Moderator SILVER Star

Same old question, but no, I can't check the CCOT page. Looking for the code of the dark green original on my 1960 FJ25. Oldest chips my local suppliers have is the '64-'67 one. My green is a little darker than the T453 Judson Green:

http://autocolorlibrary.com/cgi-bin/search/searchpic.pl?1964-toyota-pg01.jpg

I can get it color matched from a piece of the truck, but its not in the best shape (but damn amazing I've got original paint on the underside). I'd like to compare it to a chip if possible. So anyone know of a '59-'60 Toyota or Toyopet sample sheet?

2. My wife said no FJ!

My wife said no FJ!

Hey Jim, I know it's been a while since you posted this...hope you got your code :)

3. Cruiser_Nerd

Cruiser_Nerd That 25 Guy. Moderator SILVER Star

Holy six year old posts!

Dean, I never found a documented color code. Fox colormatched for his project he may have a mix number........................I went with a premixed forest green that was close enough for my eye.
    IMG_1869.jpg

4. My wife said no FJ!

My wife said no FJ!

Seeing pictures of Moose never gets old :)

Thought you might get a kick out of me finding this old post...kinda felt bad that it took 6 years before anyone replied :lol: