Rausch Creek (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am planning to camp Friday night and Saturday night, the 10th and 11th.

I know Wes, Dominic, and John are riding with me. Scotte, your coming but not wheeling your 80? I saw you in Mill Hall yesterday I think.. that 80 looks perfect to wheel ;)

Who else is coming? and John, you and your dad should bring those sammis :flipoff2: I am the only truck from this group?

here is a link to a thread for the other group who will be there.. link

Rats! I'm gonna be in Boston this weekend.

Would have been a good chance to break in the new t-bars.

Yup That was me in Mill Hall. Had to stop at my step brothers Garage.
I'll wheel it, But only if we are gentle with the 80. Can't afford to have it layed up and no wheels and no cash.
Now when you say you are camping, you mean pitching a tent or sleeping in side the cruiser? ;) What time are we head out anyways? Would like to meet up some where before. If you got a chance give me a ring. Pm'd my number if you don't have it.

id love to bring my zuk but i have a few issues that need taken care of before any serious wheelin, like for one i need to finish my antiwrap bar, ive been way too busy strippin that suburban and workin on dom's rig to get anything done for myself:doh:

Jeff, ya got that Detroit in yet??

Sorry you had to miss some decent wheeling. Riad shot, along with some help, a vid you can download from our subforum. My HFS springs were doing some fierce creaking on the front shackles. Need to talk w/CoolCruisers. I may have to go longer shackles in the front.

Ya gotta quit breaking your truck!!

stinks even worse that I broke on the way to wheel... at any rate, I am ordering a locker and getting a used rear dif....

found some teeth laying in the bottom of the housing, go figure : )

I hope to be back up and running in a week or two, other than the welded rear failing due to the bulk of the pig on the road, she's ready to wheel.. sorry I missed out : (

Any pix from the trip?

It was just GREAT :bounce: just to be with other Cruiserheads. The guys from CLCC are some decent folks! Looks like you all had fun. Following Jeff home wasn't that bad. Nice scenery! Route 125 is much better than 80-81 even if it has a couple of small hills ;)
Jeff, if you need a third hand with the wrenching, I'm there!

I had a blast meeting everyone from CLCC and finally getting to wheel with some other Cruisers. Rausch Creek reminds me of Paragon alot, its pretty cool. Man that rock bed was sick, can't wait till I'm capable enough to get in there. That vid Riad posted up turned out pretty sweet too. Except for when my buddy called me a pussy at about 40 mins and then that part when I backed into a tree, lol. Was kinda disapointed that I didn't get to see any Cruisers(only heeps) get in that enormous stretch of rocks, Riad and Bob were capable enough. Next time there will be Cruisers in the Rock Creek! :flipoff2:

Last edited:
I am planning to do something for a rear locker and possibly putting ARB's front and rear since I discovered the average life of a welded rear diff under a wagon with lotsa street driving is about 8000 Miles:D

what coulda woulda shoulda

:D

pigrun04crawlin02.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom