Rausch Creek 7/15 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I had a blast with the CLCC at rausch creek. Thanks for inviting the ALCC. Also, a special thanks to Bob for winching me out of the tree my rear quarter found.:beer:
Chris
clcc1.JPG
clcc2.JPG

We need more pix! :flipoff2:

You should have been there then you wouldn't need the pix.:flipoff2:I will when i get a chance:)
Chris:beer:
There are some more on ALCC page.

Last edited:
Glad to help Chris. Give Brother Burl a call to see if he has your tailight lenses. See you at the Pig Run.

Bob

Ask and recieve.:)
Chris
p.s. That's my friend James's wife in the strange looking 40.:flipoff2:
rausch creek july 15 016.jpg
17.JPG
18.JPG

It was nice wheelin with you guys, always nice to watch vintage iron getting it. The wife had a great time.

Dan, maybe next time you will get to recover a heep;p

Bob, thanks for a clean recovery, would like to see you put that beast through its paces.

See you all at the pig run.

James

James, Rachael, Chris, Melissa - thanks for coming out, it was a pleasant trip. It looked like all enjoyed themselves.

Good pics. I can see doing 18 again.

I don't see that TJ needing much help. It had a good spotter. :D :D

CJBury said:
:cheers: to my wife Melissa:princess: for taking all the pics.
Chris

That DS rear quarter looks better in that shot in more than one way. :beer:

Did you leave the lens cover at RC?

No, didn't leave anything in the woods. I still have the lense. May go getto and rig it in there for a while till I can fix body damage. Can't bear to not drive it and can't bear to pay the body shop right now. Jims neighbor has body tools and some experience to share. We may see how much worse we can make the dents.:D
Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom