For Sale *RARE* Early-'66 FJ40 4-1 Header & intake/exhaust manifold (F-135 Siamese Port) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I had these listed earlier, but decided to actually clean them up and have them blasted & jet coated for a clean restored product & re-sale. These are in great shape. No rust, no major pitting. This set-up came off my 1966 FJ40 (F-135, Siamese Port engine). Early 4-1 header with the RARE 2 bbl. carb intake/exhaust manifold.

* the underside corner of the exhaust/intake manifold stuck to the cloth after drying from the jet coat (silver). He ended up not charging me for this, so I'll pass that along. It is on the underside of the manifold, so its not visible when mounted.

I'm thinking $450 is a fair price for this RARE set-up and restored. I can help with shipping.

Jason-

Exhaust 1.jpeg

Exhaust 2.jpeg

Exhaust 3.jpeg

Exhaust 4.jpeg

Last edited:
Some day I will find a junk set of these headers, just to hang on on the wall. Bought my first set in 1974. And yes with a Delco dist and Bendex Stromberg 2BBL Carb got 22MPG John

What's neat here is my adapter for Holley 350 2 barrel, or GM Throttle Body Fuel Injection, or my install kit for FiTech fuel injection all fit this intake manifold- - -easy deal.

To clarify, I bought my first set of 4 to 1 headers from Man- A- Fre in 1974 for my 1965/40. That along with a delco dist and 2bbl Bendix Stromberg WW carb, got 22 MPG running Armstrong Tru Tracks. HTH
You a lucky guy!!!!!

To clarify, I bought my first set of 4 to 1 headers from Man- A- Fre in 1974 for my 1965/40. That along with a delco dist and 2bbl Bendix Stromberg WW carb, got 22 MPG running Armstrong Tru Tracks. HTH

John did you have a true two barrel carburator intake manifold or a adapter? Would have to look at my 74 Man-A-Fre catalog but think they were selling a adapter for the two barrel Rodchester. 22 MPG would be tempting, already have the four into one header so have a good start. Problem is my FJ45 already has a 2F as well as the FJ25 I would modify. What is funny if I keep off the shinny pedal on the right in my 5.7 Sequoia can get real close to 22 MPG on the highway. But what's the fun in that.

John did you have a true two barrel carburator intake manifold or a adapter? Would have to look at my 74 Man-A-Fre catalog but think they were selling a adapter for the two barrel Rodchester. 22 MPG would be tempting, already have the four into one header so have a good start. Problem is my FJ45 already has a 2F as well as the FJ25 I would modify. What is funny if I keep off the shinny pedal on the right in my 5.7 Sequoia can get real close to 22 MPG on the highway. But what's the fun in that.

John, it was the one barrel intake, the adapter was not MAF but bought at the local speed shop, I had to do some filing to line up the intake studs. John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom