Raptor Style Grill Lights (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm in the process of painting my grill and since I have it out I thought it would be cool to put some amber led's in the grill kind of like what we see on the Raptors and a bunch of TRD Pro Tacomas and 4Runners. I didn't find anything searching it so let's see if we can get something going here. Anyone have this set up? And if not, vendors...let's get something cookin so we can look even cooler. Or if someone has a link to a thread that I missed, share it!

I dont think these will fit the LX450 grill
Amazon product ASIN B00SSFGDXW

Last edited:
these seem like the only option. Crude but not much available unless we do something custom.

I have tried a couple different setups in my grille. It's been more of a DRL function for me so I can be seen a bit better without running my headlights all the time. I had four of those round little eagle eyes setup in my grille, but they only lasted about 6mos in CO. I probably just hit too much weather, plus dealing with the super small wiring was a pain in the @ss. I now have a white/amber led wired up just like DRL's. On when the engine is running, and off as soon as the headlights turn on. Its really nice, and you definitely notice the truck sooner, but I have absolutely no interest in looking more like a Raptor or T4R though.

grllight.jpg

grllight-2.jpg

I have tried a couple different setups in my grille. It's been more of a DRL function for me so I can be seen a bit better without running my headlights all the time. I had four of those round little eagle eyes setup in my grille, but they only lasted about 6mos in CO. I probably just hit too much weather, plus dealing with the super small wiring was a pain in the @ss. I now have a white/amber led wired up just like DRL's. On when the engine is running, and off as soon as the headlights turn on. Its really nice, and you definitely notice the truck sooner, but I have absolutely no interest in looking more like a Raptor or T4R though.

View attachment 2379747
View attachment 2379748
Good to know. What brand are those and how did you wire them to turn on anytime the truck is on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom