Ranger Torque Splitter and Hub Caps (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone ever installed a torque splitter into their stock LV? I plan to move the F motor up 7.5 inches and slip the torque splitter in the gap.

My only dilemma is whether or not the floor shifter would interfere with the heater. I'm a long way from my truck - could someone crawl under their LV and tell me where the floor shifter would emerge?

http://www.advanceadapters.com/catalog/043.html

Ran into a mechanic recently in Japan who knew the LVs when they were new. He remembered the hubcaps had the Toyota "T" painted red. Anyone ever seen that?

isalwaysright said:
Anyone ever installed a torque splitter into their stock LV? I plan to move the F motor up 7.5 inches and slip the torque splitter in the gap.

My only dilemma is whether or not the floor shifter would interfere with the heater. I'm a long way from my truck - could someone crawl under their LV and tell me where the floor shifter would emerge?

You're going to move the F 7.5" forward??!!??:confused: :confused:

Regardless, I'm not sure how the 45 heater looks, but the shifter on the ranger shouldn't interfere. If it does, bend the shifter.

The ranger is a loud whiney bitch. Sure it's nifty to have 16 forward gears, but for the money, buy something else!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom