Random wheeling photo thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That's a high class shock. Not sure if we can high out any more. Keeping up with the Jones.

I sold that thing man or rather traded it on the tow rig.

Circa 1990, wheelin' in Bruderheim!! I loved that truck... Notice the wicked awesome Supertrap behind the rear wheel. BRAP, BRAP!!

My HEEP. "trying" to sneak into the campground at Bragg Creek, circa 1992....man I'm old....

Guess where I am....

image-2582505573.jpg

Doin some jumps

image-2582505573.jpg

Nice hoist

11676034504_0db9dd586b_b.jpg

A friend of mine told me that when he was in high school he and his friend used to "ride the rails". Don't know what vehicle it was, but same as above, wheels fit perfectly on the tracks. Said they would air down the tires and drink beer while the car followed along the tracks.

That would also be an advantage when bugging out. You know that the roads are going to be bogged down, but railroad tracks will be mostly deserted, and when you come across something blocking the tracks, just go around.

Awesome truck! - Supertrap and all! I had an 81 short box with the Supertrap up under the bed back in 91/92. All my buddies with V8's used to say it sounded like a lawnmower. Bastards. The Supertrap fell off on Hwy 1 on the way back from Revelstoke at 130Km/h and I never stopped. I was breaking noise bylaws the rest of the way home.

Fischer East trail in Mclean Creek last spring.

IMG_3559.jpg

IMG_3562.jpg

IMG_3568.jpg

IMG_3559.jpg

IMG_3562.jpg

IMG_3568.jpg

I see why your winch doesn't work most of the time. Bad ground.

It was grounded enough there to break the mounts on a single line pull.... Ouch

More pics

image-1113057121.jpg

image-2394802074.jpg

image-2547714836.jpg

Ya and it was way back in the bush by the house... about 6 hours to get out after a few back and froths to the house. This was a day taking a couple newbies out from work with sammy and the quad... we had to triple on the way home to get the runner for the extraction....what a mess.

I towed the trailer three miles like that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom