Random ISO: ARB Bumper Hardware (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

sleepycruiser

I will get by….I will survive -Touch of Grey LC200
Threads
I am looking for the ARB bumper installation hardware AND mounting brackets for a 3215110 bumper for a 2011 Land Cruiser. Can anyone help? ARB is no help. I’ve reached out to a few off-road sites and they haven’t really gotten back.

Last edited:
Maybe talk to a couple strong ARB dealers? Slee or Asheville Vehicle Outfitters or Mainline overland? If they don’t have them around, maybe they could advocate for you.

Maybe talk to a couple strong ARB dealers? Slee or Asheville Vehicle Outfitters or Mainline overland? If they don’t have them around, maybe they could advocate for you.
I just reached out to my contacts in Oz (I’ve done a lot of Group buys with them for 80 series and 100 series tailgate mods) and they called ARB AUS direct immediately and ARB told them they are not in the secondary parts market. Haha.

Contact ARB USA

Nvm, yea there support sucks. 4 Wheel parts might be able to help as they are an ARB dealer
Already have messaged ARB USA….they told me to fly a kite. I basically sent another request pleading with them and they haven’t responded. I messaged 4WP as well.

So you just have the bumper as a takeoff? That's challenging. Maybe look for someone who's sold a used bumper on here. Maybe they have spare bits. Long shot.

Next stop: fabricator. Or PR war.

I am looking for the ARB bumper installation hardware AND mounting brackets for a 3215110 bumper for a 2011 Land Cruiser. Can anyone help? ARB is no help. I’ve reached out to a few off-road sites and they haven’t really gotten back.
Are you sure on that part number. Should it be 3415110 ? 3215110 shows up in the press release but not sure if that was ever supplied in the US.

I can't locate the digital instructions for 3215110 or 3415110, That would list the fitment kit.

We have never been able to buy individual pieces of a fit kit, but have in the past special ordered fit kits, but timing is normally months.

Hmm…the guy selling it gave me that part number.

Looks the same on this site:

I found this old instructions for that bumper. ARB does not have any stock and I do not show that we ever sold any and normally we would have at some point. It references fit kit 6172318 but that is not in stock at ARB or does not show up in their parts system.

I looked at the brackets in the bumper kit and the 3757602L and 3757602R mounting brackets are good numbers and cost about $188 each. However they are not in stock in the US.

Attachments

• 3215110-fitting.pdf
    819 KB · Views: 19
I found this old instructions for that bumper. ARB does not have any stock and I do not show that we ever sold any and normally we would have at some point. It references fit kit 6172318 but that is not in stock at ARB or does not show up in their parts system.

I looked at the brackets in the bumper kit and the 3757602L and 3757602R mounting brackets are good numbers and cost about $188 each. However they are not in stock in the US.
Thank you for that info and doing a deep dive. Just wasn’t meant for me to get the bumper I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom