SOLD Raleigh, NC: 2016 w/43k miles Grey w/Terra (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
2016 LC w/43k miles for $60k.....seems a bit over priced, but market is hot.

Took a look at this today. NY car originally, but undercarriage looked pretty good.

There are a few chips and scratches but overall in good shape, missing rear tow hitch cover. Previous owner had it detailed with each service.

The one concerning thing on the Toyota records was replaced bumper, sensor and lens (would like some damage but nothing on car fax). Also would assume brakes will need to be done in the near future.

Anyone have thoughts on pricing, I was thinking around $54k pending a PPI, though they claim they typical don’t allow customers to take cars but allow mechanics on site. I told them that was a no go for me, so they said they would make an “exception”.

DEC92E4C-E2B0-497A-8733-4366F5B77E4C.jpeg

0B984DF8-6EB0-4C22-94F3-99DEE0641D93.jpeg

FEADE20F-1C68-4426-9273-27BE303A5758.jpeg

57D189D7-164C-4BD8-BB7D-CF2557BF3655.jpeg

EBFFFA35-3FDC-4ADE-A367-DA547B8A7FF4.jpeg

Looks really nice from here. If it checks out and you could get them down to $54k that seems like a no-brainer to me...nice truck

They were not interested in my $54k offer, said they best they can do is $59,999. It’s a no go for me at this price.

Seemed they would move a bit when I talked with sales manager yesterday, so guessing we were just too far off.

Hope this is helpful for someone else.

They were not interested in my $54k offer, said they best they can do is $59,999. It’s a no go for me at this price.

Seemed they would move a bit when I talked with sales manager yesterday, so guessing we were just too far off.

Hope this is helpful for someone else.
So they listed it at $60k and won't take less than $59,999? That seems strange, although it doesn't surprise me they won't go to $54k. I would guess $57-58k is probably their bottom line, even if it is too high. They might have bought it wrong.

So they listed it at $60k and won't take less than $59,999? That seems strange, although it doesn't surprise me they won't go to $54k. I would guess $57-58k is probably their bottom line, even if it is too high. They might have bought it wrong.

It’s on their site for $61,897.

Man, that is a beautiful truck. The perfect color combo imho.

If they just took in in they’re holding out for max profit and given the supply and demand for good LC’s, they may get it. I ran into the same thing looking at some 100’s. One dealer offered a whopping $100 off!

It’s on their site for $61,897.

Man, that is a beautiful truck. The perfect color combo imho.

That is their “market price”, if you click on the unlock button and enter your info, should go the $59,999 price. Also on the Carfax showed the dealer price of $59,999 and a car fax market price of $58,110 (which I pointed out to them). Sounded like maybe could get them into the $58k range from initial conversation with sales guy and manager.

Love the color combo but don’t feel like it’s a value, at $60k or even $58k W/43k miles, I’d rather order a 2021 and “earn” every ding, scrape, and rock chip + have 3 yr warranty and 2 yrs service....perhaps even reconsider a 2017 LX......really kicking myself for not pulling the trigger back in March. Oh well, has made me appreciate my 100 even more.

They listed for $59,999; I mentally round up to $60k.

Well, it’s sold quickly as I thought I would, just surprised at the price. Hope it went to someone here.

2016s this year selling for more than 2017s last May when I was trying to convince my wife to get one for her. I’m pausing looking for low(ish) mileage used LCs until prices come back down.

I was really excited about a 200 series but this craziness is kinda turning me off. I was willing to pay the previous Toyota tax but not sure it’s worth it at this point.

Admittedly, pretty much all used SUV’s are currently crazy right meow I expect the others to come back to reality faster than the 200’s.

While this may be heresy on a 200 forum; I find myself very excited about the plug-in wrangler.

I ended up buying it at $57,750, site unseen. It was the color combo I wanted and the service history gave me confidence. I guess I’ll find out shortly whether it drives straight..

This will be my my fifth LC, I’ve had a 95, 06, 13 and 18 LX. We didn’t like the Lexus..felt neutered. If you’re interested in the LX, Nalley Lexus in Atlanta sold me a new 2 row for $76k in ‘18. The volume lots will “deal”. I sold that same car to a dealer in Charleston for $81k after putting around 7500 miles on the car.

Congrats. I thought it drove fine.

Last edited:
2016s this year selling for more than 2017s last May when I was trying to convince my wife to get one for her. I’m pausing looking for low(ish) mileage used LCs until prices come back down.

I ended up buying it at $57,750...

I’m in your exact boat, LXstalker. The pinnacle to price me out has been achieved. I mean, this increase over the last 8 months is absolutely insane. Hopefully things will come down after people get over their fear of the flu.

If it helps in your search, I sold my '13 w/64k miles for $46k in 2018. Given that, I thought $57k was spot on for the right car. Geography has a great deal to do with it, however my buyer was from MD...so isn't just SC that goes crazy over an overbuilt Toyota 4wd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom