Rainman's Cruiser art... tshirts, posters, magnets (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Can you here me from down here?!!

Holy smokes! That's 15" taller than me... For the time being, you'll have to guess the size because I can't. You've got to be an X or XX. I ordered both.

I'll see if I can get that in this run... but don't get your hopes up too high. My guess is they already have the shirts in.

The posters are in!

Ready to ship. I'm still not sure yet what the tubes cost to mail but I hope to find out tomorrow. It can't be much...

... BUT - Act now... Special early December sale:
Buy one for $16 + $3 only shipping cost!
Buy two for $30 no shipping cost!
Buy all three for $40 no shipping cost!
(It won't be early December for long)

(All pre-orders are honored for this special deal.)

IMG_3281.JPG

Somebody's getting some stickers.....

IMG_3297.JPG

...and I got a few Rainman's Brake Lines bumper stickers. (hey, why not?)

Shipping prices are posted on the 1st post. I was able to figure out how to save BIG BUCKS in shipping! Took a little creativity but got it done...

I'll see if I can get that in this run... but don't get your hopes up too high. My guess is they already have the shirts in.
cool much appreciated...... even if it is the next run let me know.... it is hard to find good shirts in my size

Hey guys! Any of you that have received your stickers put them on something yet? Post what you're using them for. I'd really like to see.

Thanks in advance...

These are really nice. I think I will need more. IMGP2194.JPG IMGP2195.JPG

Thanks @jagota I just may put some on my tool box. Not a single one on it now. Maybe it'll be like getting a tattoo... I'll end up covering the whole thing.

Thanks @jagota I just may have to put some on my toolbox. It's still solid red. I wonder if it'll be like getting a tattoo? Get one and you need another... and another...

Any luck on getting the early t-shirt orders before Christmas ?

I'll be filling and shipping T-shirt orders in the morning. I have the Recycle and Other Woman shirts here. I'l say up front right here, just once, because I try to be straight forward with everyone. I'm a bit picky but the Recycle shirt color came out a little brighter than I wanted.

All orders in in the next few days should arrive by Christmas. To the west coast is only taking 2 days.

ORDER AWAY! PLEASE!

Last edited:
@myquestoyota , @1911, @bogus one, and @brew8,

Your packages went out today. With the holiday crush, your shirts should be there Thursday.

@micdon,

I have no idea how long it will take to get to The Netherlands but your package is headed your way.

I'd still like to see a Hang On with the hook coming off of the collar. Yeah, I know........

Alright miqui...

I've illustrated the same Cruiser hanging on without the rocks and some (false) wrinkles for a t-shirt in dark blue. As big as I can go on the back with the hook just below the collar. No way to print it accurately off the collar or the pocket. If sales of the first two are good enough, I'll print new designs. I've got several done.

My Nether'friend,

Funny you should say that. One of my new designs is in that frame of mind.

Woo hoo - shirts are in! I got a pre production sample from Rainey on his way home. We joked about it being a seat cover.

Or - a very loose tube top! Here is a peek.

image.jpg

I haven't seen the green Recycle one yet except in pictures. Can't wait to get one for myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom