Rainman's Cruiser art... tshirts, posters, magnets (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How did I miss posting them here? Too busy packing and shipping I guess.......

OTHR T.jpg
RRR T.jpg

You know, I need another "Other Woman" shirt. My present one is what, 15 years old? Ha! Got it in XXL?

YEp. better act fast, they're almost out in that size.

Hey.... We can make that happen. Now you need to order one... or two.

If you do, I'll do the legwork and get them made. (I'll buy the magnet stuff and cut and apply them) Then I'll let you know what it adds to the cost. I really have no idea...

It's gotta be an easy 5.

Hey.... We can make that happen. Now you need to order one... or two.

If you do, I'll do the legwork and get them made. (I'll buy the magnet stuff and cut and apply them) Then I'll let you know what it adds to the cost. I really have no idea...

It's gotta be an easy 5.
Ok I'm sold - how do I order?
Greg

Let me go over to the place I think i can get a deal (hopefully) on some magnetic stuff. Then cut put the stickers on it and cut it. I'll then let you now the cost.. Paypal works best.
rainey@raineykirk.com

I hope I can get that done this morning when I ship out other orders.

1 or 2 Recycle magnets?

I sold my 4x4 hobby, truck and all, a couple of years after I raffled off the Zebranator. The club ride attendance dropped off so bad that the last year I was a part of it there were only two rides. A total of 3 people showed up and I was 2 of them. I sold out and bought a loaded Mini Cooper S and became a driving instructor for the Phil Wicks Ultimate Mini Driving Academy. THAT was fun.

You're not the guy why cussed me out for not re-striping the Cruiser are you? And I do remember seeing that link years ago. I'm not sure who sent it to me. I love that shot. It's on Mud here somewhere.

If you want 4, which ones do you want?

I sold my 4x4 hobby, truck and all, a couple of years after I raffled off the Zebranator. The club ride attendance dropped off so bad that the last year I was a part of it there were only two rides. A total of 3 people showed up and I was 2 of them. I sold out and bought a loaded Mini Cooper S and became a driving instructor for the Phil Wicks Ultimate Mini Driving Academy. THAT was fun.

You're not the guy why cussed me out for not re-striping the Cruiser are you? And I do remember seeing that link years ago. I'm not sure who sent it to me. I love that shot. It's on Mud here somewhere.

If you want 4, which ones do you want?
I would want 4 of the same stickers (Recycle design) and NO, I didn't cuss you out, I'm the guy who rode with you in a mini truck on the Rubithon while being plagued with bad cold about 1999 or so. As I recall, we had to get one vehicle outta there with 3 wheels and log for a skid. It was slow going and we made it out after dark.

AHHHHH, YES!!! I remember you. I also remember the Californians didn't believe me when I said the skid would work.

"I bought the truck from Butch in 2001." That part got me. You didn't buy it did you? Is that strictly copy from the add?

"overton" means nothing to me and I didn't notice the "Iowa" location. wow... How've you been?

Do you want different sizes or all the same at about 11"?

Do you want different sizes or all the same at about 11"?
I want the door stickers as large as you have - I'm just thinking they will make a cool emblem and since I'm always working on restorations, they will be good to have!
When i re-read the blog, it confused me too. I should have clarified that it was exactly as you say, a "repost" of an ad by the owner at that time, John Harlow. I have been great. Full time into vintage 4x4's since 2010. No more Silicon Valley corporate gig, Monday morning forecast calls, quarterly reviews or Webex. Having a blast :)

I want the door stickers as large as you have - I'm just thinking they will make a cool emblem and since I'm always working on restorations, they will be good to have!
When i re-read the blog, it confused me too. I should have clarified that it was exactly as you say, a "repost" of an ad by the owner at that time, John Harlow. I have been great. Full time into vintage 4x4's since 2010. No more Silicon Valley corporate gig, Monday morning forecast calls, quarterly reviews or Webex. Having a blast :)

Overton, nice to see you and Rainman reconnect. Looked at your restoration inventory - beautiful stuff. Do you post much on the projects as they are being built?

I wish I could find the time to post more but many times it's just boring body and engine work. When I run into issues that perplex me, I end up turning to the list and the ultimate solutions are included in the threads in hopes I can save the next guy the from pulling out all his hair.

Now back to selling Rainy's great artwork! Don't want to hijack the thread :)

Rainey - got a RRR shirt from my wife for Christmas and love it! Awesome design and quality tshirt material. Very nice product.

Thanks, Yeller. I know a bunch found t-shirts and posters under the tree this year. I hope they all liked them.

New No Heep magnets. Ordered. Should have a batch in in a week.

$6. 3 or more $5 each.

No Heep.png

These are on thin magnetic material which I was disappointed in a first but once I applied it on my truck It looks more like a sticker and it hangs on just fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom