Raingler products group buy - CLOSED (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

IDK but it might be best if you simulate your expected typical load, take some measurements and then order whatever custom size you want.
I don’t have the Prinsu yet and they don’t have measurements listed, which is very odd to not offer that.

@g1701gst I dont understand the mounting hardware kit optione here--
without 3rd row handles or no 3rd row seats???

I have both.... TIA

2008 - Newer Toyota (J200) Land Cruiser Behind Rear 2nd Row Seats Barrier Divider Net

• Starting at Regular price$ 217.99
*Stock photos shown.

Default Title - $ 217.99 USD
Select Material, Color, & Other Options Below*
Hardware kit options* FOR VEHICLES WITHOUT OEM 3RD ROW OVERHEAD HANDLES $ 14.99 FOR VEHICLES WITHOUT 3RD ROW SEATS $ 17.49

Last edited:
@g1701gst I dont understand the mounting hardware kit optione here--
without 3rd row handles or no 3rd row seats???
I have both.... TIA

Sounds like you don't need either. I selected the hardware for no 3rd row seat because I might remove them someday. Not all markets or models have a 3rd row.

Anyone order and install a ceiling attic? Looking for any feedback and/or pics.

Has anybody ordered/used one of the cargo area nets? I received mine, and to be honest I’ve never really looked at the tiedowns in the back before. It appears that the tiedowns are the two that are 2 to 3 inches from the tailgate and then two more that are only 2 feet into the truck. Is that all that we have for tiedowns? It seems like a 3 x 3 cargo net is grossly disproportionate if that’s the cargo tiedowns that we have to work with.

The other tiedowns im seeing at marked by the sunglasses. Please tell me that despite my continual searching, I’m missing something.
image.jpg

Ordered but not received.

If I understand it correctly, there are different models of nets, the EZ version and the standard. I think the EZ may use the seatbelt anchors on the second row, the headrests on the third row, and the overhead handles. The regular version has additional anchors that require trim removal, slotting of trim panels, drilling, installation of loops, etc.

Last edited:
Ordered but not received.

If I understand it correctly, there are different models of nets, the EZ version and the standard. I think the EZ may use the seatbelt anchors on the second row, the headrests on the third row, and the overhead handles. The regular version has additional anchors that require trim removal, slotting of trim panels, drilling, installation of loops, etc.

I think we might be talking about two different products. I think you are referring to the cargo barrier? I’m referring to the card that you use to strap your cargo down. I haven’t seen two versions of this like I have with the barriers.

Here’s what I’m referring to:

Sorry, I was talking about the barriers. I misunderstood.

Not yet.

I placed two orders. One on Feb 1st and the other on Feb 9th. I just received my first order but haven't heard anything about the second. I was told in early Feb that orders would take about 60 days. That was before all the COVID fun and these are made in Washington State that has been pretty heavily impacted. I was also told on Feb 1st they were about to get bogged down by some large fleet orders. I'd give them at least another week. info@raingler.com is a good contact email if you have any questions.
My assumption is they are keeping their heads down working as fast as they can. Taking the time to keep people updated just delays filling orders

IMG_20200317_173317.jpg

I'm happy with my net. Quality is great. I still need to install a secure mounting point on the sides since I removed my 3rd row. just need to decide where I want to put holes. The rear AC on the LX makes finding space a little harder.

All the best to that seat belt clip! Or is that one of the mounts you'll be drilling for?

All the best to that seat belt clip! Or is that one of the mounts you'll be drilling for?
Toyota engineered those clips for a WLL of 5K grams, note the two black circles of reinforcement on the backside. ;)
IMG_20200315_134034.jpg

I am just using the seatbelt clip to keep the straps out of the way until I have better mounts bolted to the body. I have popped off the panels and found a few good spots but I am just hesitant to cut slits in the plastic panel. I was hoping behind the seatbelt clip would be something I could bolt to but no dice.
IMG_20200317_173350.jpg

Mine arrived today, but I haven't even opened the package yet. Seems like a good weekend project with the dremeling and drilling that is required.

I got my barrier properly secured now and received my attic. I'm happy with the quality and how the install turned out.
IMG_20200422_181826.jpg

IMG_20200422_181724.jpg

For those of you who purchased the Raingler webbing nets, how is the visibility out the back? I’m debating between the net and the mesh materials. Thanks!

Visibility is greatly reduced but not completely obscured with the net. I run a metal grid now and it is much better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom