Racks, Sliders and Control Arms (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That's great. I'm in Jackson. During summer I fish around that area, but don't move much during winter. Still I would make a trip to help you out if need be. My truck is stock for now. Just got it. 2010.

That's great. I'm in Jackson. During summer I fish around that area, but don't move much during winter. Still I would make a trip to help you out if need be. My truck is stock for now. Just got it. 2010.

I appreciate it. Let me know if you need anything for it or anything down this way. Easy enough to throw it in when we come up there.

J

Sounds good. I'm about to take a look at your work in pictures from the thread. Haven't had a chance yet, but it sounds like from the little I have read that it is all top quality. You will be hearing from me. Good luck with everything. I look forward to staying in touch.

Sounds good. I'm about to take a look at your work in pictures from the thread. Haven't had a chance yet, but it sounds like from the little I have read that it is all top quality. You will be hearing from me. Good luck with everything. I look forward to staying in touch.

My vendor forum link is in my signature line and will take you to all things Trail Tailor. If you don't see it, just ask. I'm always game for one off creations.

Rear lower control arms are in the works. Should have these ready to start shipping next week.

Jason

IMG_20161208_123517060.jpg
IMG_20161208_123533805.jpg
IMG_20161208_123541893.jpg
IMG_20161208_123739304.jpg

Do these sliders install using Rivnuts?

So you're set up with a volunteer? I'm needing sliders, and am interested in yours.

Hey Jason, Looking for sliders for my 2010 LX 570 with AHC...are they available?....Thanks ...Flats....719-588-9895

Slee offroad has been working on 570 sliders & had one on their shop 570 this summer on the Ouray trip. Was very nice. I don't think they are quite on the shelf yet, but I'd bet they aren't too far off.

Man those things look stout. I'd be afraid to do anything that would require that much brawn.

I'll have a rack to show off next week. For all that have inquired.

More control arms getting ready to finish and ship out.

Thanks to all that have ordered a rear panhard bar (4). I have ONE left if anyone is interested.

Jason

View attachment 1367526 View attachment 1367527
Control arms are looking great! What are the odds that you could make us a redesigned KDSS arm with a slightly different bend to allow for 35's? thanks,

Control arms are looking great! What are the odds that you could make us a redesigned KDSS arm with a slightly different bend to allow for 35's? thanks,

I'm always game! Sketch me something , snap a few pics for reference and email it to me. jason@trail-tailor.com

Add your phone number and I'll call you Monday/Tuesday.

Jason

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom