RACK AND PINION BUSHINGS (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just seeing who has done these and if they are a big PITA?? I plan on doing mine at the advice of the alignment shop. I don't see movement though and steering is super tight. They also told me the cam bolts need to be replaced because the last whoever did the alignment stripped them out? I had them align it anyways because of all new front end parts and it was darting. It drives better, but it's not perfect.

Just seeing who has done these and if they are a big PITA?? I plan on doing mine at the advice of the alignment shop. I don't see movement though and steering is super tight. They also told me the cam bolts need to be replaced because the last whoever did the alignment stripped them out? I had them align it anyways because of all new front end parts and it was darting. It drives better, but it's not perfect.
Not terrible, I have access to a lift though. Took me about an hour to do 3

Not terrible, I have access to a lift though. Took me about an hour to do 3
Did you just burn out the old bushings? That is what I have seen in 2 vids. I am getting the new bushings from Energy Suspension

No I just remove the bolts remove the bushing put in the new bushing install bolts. They were a little tough to get out but a socket the size of the hole helped
Thanks! I'll be giving it a go either this weekend or next. I'll try it take photos and such and report back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom