For Sale R151F w/ transfer case - Las Vegas (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello all.

10 years ago, I bought an R151F transmission w/transfer case to swap into my '90 4Runner. It came out of an '87 Turbo 4Runner.

Unfortunately, I hydrolocked the engine a little bit later and had to get rid of the 4Runner. Didn't have the funds at the time to rebuild the 3VZE and it was in bad shape.

Since then, I've moved this damn transmission all over the country (military).

AFAIK, it is in perfect working order, but I can't guarantee that. I bought it from a cop in Colorado and he said it worked great. Nice and clean-looking.

Willing to ship, at your cost. Looking for $900.

I know how hard/impossible these are to find so...no lowballers.

Last edited:
Nellis? No ****in way! I’ve been looking for this stuff for a diesel project for my Tacoma. I am here in town too!! PM me and get my number

Is this still available???

I've been trying to buy a broken R151 from another member with no luck on consistent correspondence...

Thanks

Chuck

Is this still available???

I've been trying to buy a broken R151 from another member with no luck on consistent correspondence...

Thanks

Chuck

Yeah but I dont have time to ship. In the midst of a move to Lousiana. Only in Vegas until the end of the week.

Ahhhh alrighty, well whenever you get settled in & want some extra income from parts, send me a message or email please!

Hello all.

10 years ago, I bought an R151F transmission w/transfer case to swap into my '90 4Runner. It came out of an '87 Turbo 4Runner.

Unfortunately, I hydrolocked the engine a little bit later and had to get rid of the 4Runner. Didn't have the funds at the time to rebuild the 3VZE and it was in bad shape.

AFAIK, it is in perfect working order, but I can't guarantee that. I bought it from a cop in Colorado and he said it worked great. Nice and clean-looking.

OP hasn't been seen here since Aug 2019...

Hello all.

Is this still available? I know this is an old thread but I’m looking for a R151F. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom