R I P Oscar (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Texican

s-Moderator
Threads
One of the hardest things I have ever had to do, cancer..........

The old members all knew him 'cause he was always on the trips .
Good camping dog, always minded well, liked to share the sleeping bag
Played a mean game of checkers.
b & O.jpg

Sorry to hear. That's unbelieveably tough to do.

I'm sorry Butch, I really know how you feel.

My favorite memory of Oscar was my first trip to Clayton. Butch jumped into his bright new flag painted FJ40 and left Oscar standing in the dirt. Oscar ran after Butch and I followed Oscar until he tuckered out. At that point, Oscar was happy to bum a ride with me until I caught up with Butch. Poor little Oscar had such a look on his face!
LOL
Nick

I'm sorry Butch, I really know how you feel.

My favorite memory of Oscar was my first trip to Clayton. Butch jumped into his bright new flag painted FJ40 and left Oscar standing in the dirt. Oscar ran after Butch and I followed Oscar until he tuckered out. At that point, Oscar was happy to bum a ride with me until I caught up with Butch. Poor little Oscar had such a look on his face!
LOL
Nick

LOL I had forgotten that one.........

One of my faves is the time the drunk wandered up into camp and proclaimed his mongrel

was smarter than my full blood dog, Shane looked and says what does yours play chess or

something, he convinced the drunk Oscar played checkers.....

solid pooch..... great snuggler on the recliner...... Just a damn shame they gatta go....

Sorry to hear, Butch. :frown:

My 10 yo terrier had some bleeding last fall and the vet was afraid it was cancer. But so far, he's been ok. Hopefully, the vet was wrong and he'll be around for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom