Quik Hinges available (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks like a great product. Please invoice me for a regular set, efjay40@gmail.com.

Payment sent for super set. I have not even driven my truck yet but know I need these. Full doors and either half or tube in the future. In fact I may not have the hard top on except in rare events so I could use them on half and tube! I'll be in the UP at the end of the month and driving from Marquette to Cleveland about the 8th. Overnighting with nephew in Midland MI. If your on our track I'll buy you some pints!

Just sent a PM request for an invoice on a standard set. Looking forward to hopefully getting the doors off this summer!

So when you say half door set do you mean hinges for half doors as in 4 hinges or as in half a full set as in 2 hinges. I know, but I’m that literal.

The Regular Set will replace a full set of four factory hinges. The Super Set will replace that and provide an extra set of four door halves to allow for swapping between full and half or tube doors. Go back one page to see some photos of 1911's truck with them mounted.

Oh I see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom