Questions on how classifieds work and advice needed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello!
We're going to be posting an F62 for sale. I'm still working on gathering up all the information needed to do that and have been asking around some places for advice. We were planning on taking it in to a mechanic to have it fully looked at and fix some things, but some people have expressed interest in potentially buying it as is, and I realize that some people might want to fix it up their selves. Anyway, we've never sold a car before so I will probably learn some things and might need to add more information to the posting.

Anyway, we have decided to let people come and look at it if they want to make an as is offer, but may have to update the posting if we do end up at the mechanic. So I have a few questions with how classifieds work.

-Is it ok to make a post and then edit it later as I have more information and better pics? or are updates handled through comments? I'd rather get a post up than have people trying to buy through dms, but I'm sure I'll miss some stuff.
-Does this forum allow saving drafts of posts?

Any advice is welcome. We want to find a good home for this car.

So I have already figured out I can save a draft, but I guess I just want to make sure, etiquette-wise, that it's ok to edit and update a classifieds post as I gain more information, or if we change our mind and fix some things up?

Keep adding replies with updated information. Edits are limited, and no one will notice if you edit. New replies make the post "new" again to others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom