question about KHS DJ50 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

pbgbottle

Forum Lifer
Threads
just picked this up for my kid from a friend at work and was wondering if it is a designated a kids bike or can i ride it . it does seem a bit small .but it is fun to rip around on .

link to bikes specs here .2010 model says for jumping ,street or park riding.
frame comes S,M,L,
it is the small frame. paid $150 i figured it was worth the 150?

http://khsbicycles.com/01_dj_50_10.htm

anybody's feedback on the bike would be greatly appreciated

photo (Medium).JPG
KHS DJ50 2010.jpg

Last edited:
Think of it as a big wheeled BMX bike and don't worry about how big it is. I wouldn't want to take it "mountain biking" if it's to small but probably pretty fun to jump around on.

Looks awesome man. Like scott said dont worry a whole lot about size. One of my friends just brought a dj bike to my house to ride the track that i built, it is tiny compared to my transition dirtbag but that made it super easy to air out. It was a lot of fun. That thing should be too, it looks a lot nicer than what he had.

I have one and I'm 6'3 its built more for dirtjumping hence dj
I take mine everywhere though I rode from sf to la on it

cool thanks 6'3' nice .what frame did you get .just curious the one i picked up has the small frame. i ended up giving it to my 9 year old daughter.
i let her try it out and she could ride it and loved it .so it is hers now. :grinpimp:

I have one and I'm 6'3 its built more for dirtjumping hence dj
I take mine everywhere though I rode from sf to la on it

cool thanks 6'3' nice .what frame did you get .just curious the one i picked up has the small frame. i ended up giving it to my 9 year old daughter.
i let her try it out and she could ride it and loved it .so it is hers now. :grinpimp:

Its a year older than yours and a bit taller but its a L

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom