Quality Concerns with your products... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
(@Cruiser Corps )I’m glad you are here supporting the cruiser community but I’ve been a bit disappointed with the quality of some of the products I have received from you.
Now it takes large amount of time and money to restore a land cruiser, and it can be quite the let down when you are the final steps of installation only to find out you ordered sub-quality parts.
First time was seat covers that took 3 orders to finally get the right/all the parts. I am fine with that if they would have been made right but they weren’t. A short cut was taken and none of the “down tubes” were properly cut and sewn in like the ones from other companies are (sor) had I known this I would have ordered from them.
Second time I ordered I needed a reproduction decal for my heater. Now I ordered several other items with that order that I haven’t used yet, but the main purpose for the order was the decal. The description said it was an exact reproduction of the original decal, which is not true. The original decal is silk screened on thin aluminum with adhesive on the back. That is not what you guys sell, it is a plain plastic sticker. Again I would have been fine with that if it would have been printed at least straight, the whole sticker is wavy and unusable.
None of this lives up to quality of how a land cruiser is made, maybe just more profit on your end.
5061F983-A0CB-487A-9F8A-6558912AD96D.jpeg
F22154EB-660A-4499-A0D8-886BAB8ECB9C.jpeg

Thank you for reaching out. To my knowledge this is the first I have heard of either of these issues. We make our seat covers in house and are very proud of the quality. They should have the proper cut outs as well.

I will as well look into the issue with the decals.

Could you please send me an order number and name so we can look into this and get you taken care of properly.

Thanks

ORDER 228745 contained the Decal
ORDER 225336 contained the Seats

Thank you for your support,

Alexander McBride (1965 FJ45)
Saint Augustine FL

It's been about a week, any updates? (no e-mails, calls, yet..)

Another week down with no response... I know it's trying times but I'm still getting e-mails every other day from you guys on sale parts. It would appear you guys are still taking/shipping orders. I wanted to order the OEM fenders you have on sale but will hold off until these last two orders are straightened out. I haven't added any of this to my build thread hoping you guys would correct the quality issues.

Yet another week with no response... I called in today a few times till I got to talk to Preston. He said he didn't want to do anything to help me since he said you were taking care of it.

I have seen you active on both here and Social Media. This is a really disappointing display of customer assistance.

The order for these seat covers was done in November, how long does it take to get a correct order?

I called in and talked to Adam, he said you were in and using the fork lift and you would call me as soon as you were off. Never got a call. Tried calling back a few times but no one picked up. I have a feeling at that point you told him not to answer my phone calls. Not sure why, I’ve been nothing but nice to everyone I talked to there and not sure why you avoiding fix all this. I know you’ve seen my responses on here and I know you have been active on here, even after my phone call in today.
415B26C2-63C1-4312-B3ED-EF9F4534D975.jpeg

Last edited:
Yes, they e-mailed me saying the rest of their stock of decals was wavy as well. They also said I could send my seat covers in for the second time to get hemmed after I mark where I want them to be hemmed because their patterns did not have the cut out for the down tubes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom