Q: Factory Seat Covers with and without Entertainment system (MN) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My factory seats have seen better days. My 17’ has the entertainment system. My question is this:

Will the factory leather covers without the entertainment system fit over the seats that do have them?

I am assuming I will have to cut the seat covers to allow access to the mounting and wiring. My kids are still too young to ditch the TV’s.

I am located on the west side of Minneapolis MN. If there is anyone local without the TV’s who wouldn’t mind doing a head to head comparison that would be great! I know there is a HE around me in Plymouth here…

Thanks for anyone’s help!

Wait? You want to tell me there are factory leather seat covers for the 200? Will they fit on the fabric seats?
Every 200 sold in the US had leather. No idea if they’d fit a fabric seat cushion, but comparing part numbers for those parts between leather and cloth seats could help.

Wait? You want to tell me there are factory leather seat covers for the 200? Will they fit on the fabric seats?
Not sure if you are joking. All US spec 200 series have leather seats which you can order from Toyota. Hope that helps

Not sure if you are joking. All US spec 200 series have leather seats which you can order from Toyota. Hope that helps
I thought you guys speaking about covers like seat covers from Escape Gear and not the seat itself.

And my 200 isn’t a US spec. More like a full-south-of-Sahara-experience-spec with fun stuff like only two speakers and casette deck they normally sold to the UN that comes with fabric seats.

I thought you guys speaking about covers like seat covers from Escape Gear and not the seat itself.

And my 200 isn’t a US spec. More like a full-south-of-Sahara-experience-spec with fun stuff like only two speakers and casette deck they normally sold to the UN that comes with fabric seats.
Sounds kinda rad. I bet you have cool stuff like rear locker and a diesel. No just the factory skins.

Sounds kinda rad. I bet you have cool stuff like rear locker and a diesel. No just the factory skins.
did I mentioned manual? Whatever, the problem is in Europe you can’t rly find seat covers for the 200, Escape Gear or Takla wants my first born for a style I already have (especially the shipping..) and if there would had been something OEM it is worth a look since shipping from Saudi Arabia is kinda cheap.
I get most of my spareparts from there since shipping is mostly around 35€ when ordering from Part Souq (and in case something has a Toyota part number then they will have it like my lost leveler to set my winch into free spinning).

Still waiting for an answer from Al Khateeb if these will fit the slightly different shaped fabric seats.

did I mentioned manual? Whatever, the problem is in Europe you can’t rly find seat covers for the 200, Escape Gear or Takla wants my first born for a style I already have (especially the shipping..) and if there would had been something OEM it is worth a look since shipping from Saudi Arabia is kinda cheap.
I get most of my spareparts from there since shipping is mostly around 35€ when ordering from Part Souq (and in case something has a Toyota part number then they will have it like my lost leveler to set my winch into free spinning).

Still waiting for an answer from Al Khateeb if these will fit the slightly different shaped fabric seats.
Oh man manual 200 series…

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom