Public acknowledgement to Tony (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SpaceGhost

GOLD Star
Threads
Website
www.facebook.com
Hi All,
Yeah I started a post a while back claiming I had had it with the TLCA. I followed my thread occasionally, mostly cause Woody would notify me of new comments. Thanks dude!

Unexpectedly Tony Twiddy pops in and as our President take the bull by the horns and address's concerns and reaches out to us (me specifically in this case). I have spoken to Tony before, read his posts and developed a respect for him, although I didn't know he was our newest President.

And here is why:

I moofed my mailing address when I last renewed  :-[ Yeah I entered it incorrectly during my on-line renewal. Guess where all those Trails I didn't get went to?

I am really pleased the US Postal Service was able to find the correct mailbox when Tony took the time to draft me a personal letter and include back issues of Trails I didn't get (totally my fault)! I assume it was because Tony decided it was important and sent it Priority Mail.

So, Tony, thanks for your efforts, I WILL be renewing, and I already spoke with Jackie about my address error. She gladly made the changes, Thanks Jackie!

I am also SORRY for any misplaced blame that was assumed by my earlier post on a different thread. What do I owe ya Tony, and where do I send it?

I'll reply to this one....

see the stickies in the Tech section....send 1% of your yearly Cruiser fund to said addresses....

(Let's see, thats $10,000 per year x .01 = $1million dollars)

(my math never was that great....lol) :D :D :D :D :D

Ok will do! As soon as I wake up!

I am transfering funds (takes three days) to my paypal account so I can support the board. I will donate, now that I'm awake.

Wow! Thanks Mike.

I can't begin to express how much this means to me and to the association. You don't owe me anything because as you noted, you're going to renew and that act alone shows your support for my actions.

People ask me what's in it for them? While I will be expanding on this topic alone throughout the year, Mike's note is what's in it for me. I am proud to belong (and work for) an association that has Mike Smythe and many other fine individuals in it.

Many thanks again Mike and I will post a copy of that letter to you in the original post you initiated. Unfortunately, I have not been able to contact Jason M who also voiced his frustrations.

Space, I see Tony fixed your problem the way he just stated he would fix mine. Me likes it!

Great clubs are built (and rebuilt) with actions such as these.

Thanks Tony!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom