For Sale PTO Set up (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thats cool stuff!

just curious, do you have the chain with hook and the spacer/wedge pieces?

I did and since we moved everything to a new storage unit I have been diggin around for them. Honestly I am not sure if they made it to the new locker

Interested if complete.

Got back from the storage unit Cable and chain are MIA

I've seen them on Ebay for over 4 (cough) thousand bucks!

Last one I bought out of a wrecking yard was off a 77 FJ55 and only thing missing was the hook/chain. Paid $200.

Everytime I see a discussion about winches the PTO get trashed for usual and have to have a Warn electric. Guess somebody still likes the factory PTO winch besides me.

Last one I bought out of a wrecking yard was off a 77 FJ55 and only thing missing was the hook/chain. Paid $200.

Everytime I see a discussion about winches the PTO get trashed for usual and have to have a Warn electric. Guess somebody still likes the factory PTO winch besides me.
I agree. Got one on the front of my 40. Several years ago a friend of mine tried to separate me from my PTO with a swap for his Warn. Nnnnnope.

I've seen them on Ebay for over 4 (cough) thousand bucks!

just because they are listed for that, doesn't mean that is what they sold for or if the transaction was actually completed.

Have sold several complete pto's for $650!!! And had trouble selling them? Not sure why they are bringing more now?

just because they are listed for that, doesn't mean that is what they sold for or if the transaction was actually completed.
Yeah, good point. I think the seller's just throw it out there at a "you gotta be kidding me" price and hope someone bites.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom