Prospeed 100 series roof rack for Landcruiser and LX470! (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Any updates on rack shipments? Ordered mine on Black Friday. Thanks.
Hi Guys! Giving you an update! All racks will start going out in batches this week so expect an email with tracking number by the end of the week at the latest thanks for your patience! If you guys are interested on the next run hit me up and I’ll get another run started for you! Cheers!

Hi Guys! Giving you an update! All racks will start going out in batches this week so expect an email with tracking number by the end of the week at the latest thanks for your patience! If you guys are interested on the next run hit me up and I’ll get another run started for you! Cheers!
Any word on the ones for the 200 w sunroof?

I want in on the next build! Message sent.

Interested in getting in on the next build! Shooting you a PM

Interested in getting in on the next build! Shooting you a PM
Thanks bud!

Group buy is up and running!

Use coupon code 100SERIESGB8
Price is $825
GB is closing January 29th midnight
This is a good chance to get in if you’re on the fence. Go to www.prospeedrack.com to place your order.
Thanks guys!!
Brian

I'm still loving my PS rack. Here is the ~3000mi report:

- noise: nothing noticeable until I pull back the sunroof cover. I have a funny super-high-freq harmonic at ~80mph forward airspeed that is related to the light bar, probably need to tweak some gaps on the front. Typical rack device tuning issue.

- ease of use: I like strapping stuff down to it quick, using ratchets, bungees, or (my favorite) Voile straps.

- ladder: yes, I made a pair of one-off side ladders to go with the 4x4Labs bumper. I feel really secure about bolting them to the rack (see photo).

- retractable solar panel: haven't gotten there yet, it's on the to-do list.

Would buy again ;)

20210122_150741.jpg

20210122_150611.jpg

20210122_150703.jpg

I'm still loving my PS rack. Here is the ~3000mi report:

- noise: nothing noticeable until I pull back the sunroof cover. I have a funny super-high-freq harmonic at ~80mph forward airspeed that is related to the light bar, probably need to tweak some gaps on the front. Typical rack device tuning issue.

- ease of use: I like strapping stuff down to it quick, using ratchets, bungees, or (my favorite) Voile straps.

- ladder: yes, I made a pair of one-off side ladders to go with the 4x4Labs bumper. I feel really secure about bolting them to the rack (see photo).

- retractable solar panel: haven't gotten there yet, it's on the to-do list.

Would buy again ;)

View attachment 2561770

View attachment 2561778

View attachment 2561779
Wow amazing job!!! And thanks for the feedback! It really helps everyone!

Brian, I'm really tempted to pull the trigger on this--Do you think it could be shipped to Wyoming by the beginning of March?
It will be ready by mid to late Feb at the latest! Holiday season is over and production is back to normal 😊

It will be ready by mid to late Feb at the latest! Holiday season is over and production is back to normal 😊
Looks like I have to spend my money on something else first, but your racks look great. I was looking at a Prinsu and I think you've got them beat. Hopefully one in your next batch will have my name on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom