Possible FJ Cruiser sighting on the road today... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
today at about 9:15AM, on Sepulveda near Culver Blvd. in Culver City. It was under wraps with a car in front of it, also under wraps. Thought it was wearing the wrap, it had the very distinctive look of the FJC. To bad I didn't think of taking a pic as I always have my digital camera with me. Anyone else catch it?

Yes; I've got one out back - u guys are going to love this cruiser, dual wenches, side pipes, lots of power. Seats are a little weird tho! Sliders are nice and 17' wheel, 6 speed is easy to shift; love the doors.

dfm

My new FJc

Mine looks like this:

TOYE-800.jpg

dfm :bounce:

dfmorse said:
Yes; I've got one out back - u guys are going to love this cruiser, dual wenches, side pipes, lots of power. Seats are a little weird tho! Sliders are nice and 17' wheel, 6 speed is easy to shift; love the doors.

dfm
:confused: :confused: :confused:

dfmorse said:

dfm

Yeah.. :doh: and I saw one flying by in the sky last night while driving my 60 and it landed and some strange alien looking guy got out and wanted to trade it for my FJ60. I told him to get lost.

NocalFJ60 said:
Yeah.. :doh: and I saw one flying by in the sky last night while driving my 60 and it landed and some strange alien looking guy got out and wanted to trade it for my FJ60.
Well sure, but the real question is.....did he anal probe you? :D

buster said:
What kind of tires are those?

Hand cut concept vehicle tires that are designed solely to look cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom