Positive Parts Dealer Experience (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Eyedaho

SILVER Star
Threads
I know there is a thread on Mud of online parts dealers to avoid, but I haven't seen one for positive experiences (that I remember). I just wanted to share a good interaction that I had with Sparks Toyota in Myrtle Beach. I ordered a replacement headlight for my girlfriend's 4Runner, and picked Sparks because they had a good price and free shipping. The headlight showed up in the Toyota packaging, and the box looked undamaged. However, one of the mounting tabs on the light must have been up against the side of the box and taken a hit in transit, and it was broken off. I emailed their customer service with a picture of the broken tab, expecting to have a hassle, but instead I got a reply a couple of hours later with a paid return shipping label no questions asked, and I just received a replacement light yesterday. It was in the same Toyota packaging, but it looked like they had opened the box and made sure the light was positioned so it wouldn't have the same issue in transit. Anyway, that's my only experience with this dealer, but I just wanted to pass it along in case anyone can benefit from knowing that they seem to be a good parts source, based on my data set of one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom