For Sale Portland, OR - 71' FJ55 Part Out (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have the following for sale, willing to ship if needed.

-Set of complete axles (drum brakes)
-OEM gas tank and all OEM fuel evap system components
-Complete running F engine with 3 speed and transfer case

F engine.jpg

engine.jpg

What are you asking for the engine?
Engine only (running although cylinder #3 needs work) - comes with everything to make it run - $400. If you want the entire drivetrain with 3 speed and transfer case I could so $1000 for everything. Feel free to make me an offer, I'm flexible.

How much for axles?

How much for axles?
Cheap! They come with everything including all brake hardware, hell I'll even send u bolts and plates if you want. I haven't been in the front 3rd member but it looks and feels to be in decent shape, 4 wheel drive hubs engage (warn hubs). Rear has some issues, the carrier frame may need to be replaced, the previous install of the spartan locker was done poorly and the race areas of the main cap look hammered. Check out my build thread for the photo of the race, it's a real winner! Beyond that the shafts looks to be in good shape with no excessive wear on the splines.

I can load these on a pallet for $500 plus shipping. I've pulled the rear ends spartan locker, I'll include it for an extra $200. I imagine you'd be interested in having these shipped on a pallet if you bought them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom