SOLD Portland,OR: 200 series nFab RSP front bumper LX570 land cruiser Baja Designs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.tighttacos.com
Purchased brand new directly from nFab 3 months ago. No issues with it at all. Only selling because my plans for the build have changed. Willing to sell with the Baja Designs lights. Will fit all 2008+ 200 series LX570's and Land Cruiser's. Skip the 10 week lead time.

Front camera, parking sensors and headlight washers work normally with this bumper. Located in Portland, OR. Includes full replacement front bumper and front aluminum skid. Uses factory nuts and bolts for install. Complete bolt on, requires no drilling. Just need to trim your factory front bumper. Not willing to ship unless you set it up.

Price: $800 for bumper and skid.** LOWERED TO $500**

All Baja lights sold

Retail is about $1050 with shipping for just the bumper and skid.

FA209953-4AB5-4223-9902-EA98C64B5241.jpg

IMG-3939.jpg

Last edited:
Is this still available? I am interested in the bumper/skid and lights. I am in Dallas so would be willing to make a deal and set up shipping.

Often wondered how this would look on the early LX. Don't recall that pix from the 200 section or your build thread. GLWS.

I know this is sold but I had 2 quick questions:
  1. Did that bumper require any cutting of the OEM parts?
  2. Was it "winch capable"? The NFab website just says "some models come available in a winch ready model".
Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom