Wanted Pop Up Camper - Fleetwood Evolution E1, Element etc... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This is probably a long shot, but what the hell...

I'm looking to buy a pop-up camper. So far I'm mostly interested in the Fleetwood Evolution and Element series, but am open to other comparable models. I'd prefer something with a few more amenities than an off-road tent trailer and something with enough room for 2 adults and 2 medium sized dogs. It doesn't need to be decked out, or extremely off-road capable, just something that won't fall apart on gravel roads. I'm located in Tennessee, but willing to drive for the right camper. Let me know if you've got something!

I have no affiliation to this or the seller other than being on my want list.

I’ve pondered selling this m1102 built camper

23140ADB-94B0-45CE-9FB9-068D17727FCF.png

05222216-5B35-44F3-8105-5A85ACD14657.png

8F8972CF-6BD5-4447-9E5D-E852C9810535.png

This is probably a long shot, but what the hell...

I'm looking to buy a pop-up camper. So far I'm mostly interested in the Fleetwood Evolution and Element series, but am open to other comparable models. I'd prefer something with a few more amenities than an off-road tent trailer and something with enough room for 2 adults and 2 medium sized dogs. It doesn't need to be decked out, or extremely off-road capable, just something that won't fall apart on gravel roads. I'm located in Tennessee, but willing to drive for the right camper. Let me know if you've got something!
I have a really cool Coleman Evolution I’ll be selling here soon. Family just not using it enough but the few times we did during COVID, we loved it. Has A/C and a nice size front deck. Off road tires, improved mattresses, and some other nice additions.
Let me know if you’re still looking for one.
-Ryan
eight-4-three three-8-four zero-1-nine-9

I have a really cool Coleman Evolution I’ll be selling here soon. Family just not using it enough but the few times we did during COVID, we loved it. Has A/C and a nice size front deck. Off road tires, improved mattresses, and some other nice additions.
Let me know if you’re still looking for one.
-Ryan
eight-4-three three-8-four zero-1-nine-9
Post up some pics. How much do these go for nowadays?

Send me a cell number and I'll pass some along that way if you're ok with that? They are largely on my phone and that would be simpler. As for cost, I'd want to think on that some. Still far cheaper than any of these tiny trailers people are asking $15k+ for!
Thanks,
Ryan

Send me a cell number and I'll pass some along that way if you're ok with that? They are largely on my phone and that would be simpler. As for cost, I'd want to think on that some. Still far cheaper than any of these tiny trailers people are asking $15k+ for!
Thanks,
Ryan
pm sent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom