POLL: Which suspension are you currently running? (1 Viewer)

Which suspension brand are you currently running?

• Toyota OEM

Votes: 37 26.8%
  • Lexus OEM

Votes: 25 18.1%
  • OME Nitrocharger

Votes: 12 8.7%
  • OME BP-51

Votes: 19 13.8%
  • King

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • Icon

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • Bilstein

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Ironman

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Toughdog

• Other

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tough Dog 45mm adjustables. 45k miles on 'em, no issues so far.

I am probably the only one running TJM. About 60k miles so far and still good. I did change out the rear springs to the heavy duty iron man springs and added air bags to compensate for the rear bumper and 40gallon LRA.

Tough Dog 45mm adjustables. Have about 10,000 miles on them. So far exceeded expectations. I don’t think I can ever go back to non-adjustable shocks for lifted trucks. Being able to tailor the firmness and ride depending on the environment was a game changer for me.

AHC but not stock. Guess it would take a different style of poll to quantify, as in LX land, it's about tweaking rather than replacing the AHC system to perform beyond stock. Though it absolutely can be replaced with anything that can be fitted to the LC; for more extreme sports.

- 1" Front and .75" Rear sensor lift - expanding to 3-4" lift in AHC High and Extra-High
- Front OEM LC spring spacer - adds payload capacity and increased suspension stroke to 10"
- Rear 30mm spring spacer - pre-loads rear spring for sensor lift and augment payload capacity, handles 2000lb payload nicely
- Rear Airbags - Further augments suspension payload capacity, enables front to back, side to side leveling for camping.

Last edited:
Decent price and terrific reputation across a wide range of vehicles.

They’re not rancho or rough country junk - the Bilstein suspension on the RAM TRX is quite impressive.

I agree on Bilstein, was just surprised given the short runway.

I agree on Bilstein, was just surprised given the short runway.
It could just be that not many of the BP-51 people have done the poll. I know there are way more than 9 200's with BP-51 setups on here.

I'm interested in what comprises the "Other" number. I'm guessing Dobinson is in there. Did Fox ever come up with something for the 200? Anything else?

Edit: I see there is at least one TJM. I didn't even realize they had a suspension.

Tough Dog 45mm adjustables....15k miles, have been terrific.

I am probably the only one running TJM. About 60k miles so far and still good. I did change out the rear springs to the heavy duty iron man springs and added air bags to compensate for the rear bumper and 40gallon LRA.
I've got TJM as well. Front HD springs to account for ARB/winch (TJM-770FRHD82A) and TJM-770RR82A in rear. XGS Gold Edition Shocks. SPC UCAs. No issues with it, performance or ride-wise. They were on sale at Summit when I was looking for a lift back in 2015 and couldn't pass up the deal (paid $568 for springs/shocks), so figured I'd give them a try.

I’m currently running Dobinsons MRA setup, with “comfort “ springs. Basically soft until I start adding weight with bumpers, etc. also running SPC UCA.

I've got TJM as well. Front HD springs to account for ARB/winch (TJM-770FRHD82A) and TJM-770RR82A in rear. XGS Gold Edition Shocks. SPC UCAs. No issues with it, performance or ride-wise. They were on sale at Summit when I was looking for a lift back in 2015 and couldn't pass up the deal (paid $568 for springs/shocks), so figured I'd give them a try.
I have the SPC's and HD springs in the front as well.
I purchased for the same reason - that sweet clearance price on Summit. 👍👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom