PMC Calendar for 2008 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

MCR7 date on calendar for Sept. 12-14

Hi guys. I was just checking to see what kind of runs you all did up there. I'm in reno.
I'm interested in finding more information on the trail from Willits to Ft Bragg. I assume this would be a better trail for my FJ40 than the UZJ100?

I'll also throw in some info that pertains to the discussion.

We did Lost Coast last summer in a 100% stock UZJ100, there was also a lifted UZJ100 on 35's and a fairly stock LX450 in the group.

It's an easy trail but long. Unless you plan to camp at Usal Beach get an early start. Finding the turn off from 101 north of Ft Bragg is also a challenge. A GPS is helpful.

Two days would be a better trip. Get an early start and spend a long afternoon at Usal beach. The camping there looked great. Getting an early start the next day would leave time to walk on the beach at Shelter Cove and have lunch before blazing home.

If you had another day there is a funky little bar with a great ocean view deck at Shelter Cove. The Tides Inn is a great hotel, and the restaurant across the street is stellar. Make reservations early it gets packed. The camp ground at Shelter cove left me cold. If you plan to camp find someplace else in the area.

August Meeting Date Confirmed.
Thursday August 21, 2008-
At the Rohnert Park Round Table
6 pm to eat
7 pm for meeting

Food is your own responsibility

moving

moving from Vegas to Ukiah next week. where the next meeting or get together?

Next meeting will be at Windsor Round Table Pizza on Old Redwood Hwy on Oct. 16 at 7:00

Come on down. Take the downtown Windsor exit, go left onto old redwood highway. The Round table is just 1/4 south on old redwood highway on your right. Free pizza. Show up at 6:30 for general bs, and a beer.

Updates to calendar posted
Turkey Sandwich Run to Pillsbury Nov 28 contact Jim Adams
December 6 Chrismas Party at Yodamans shop 6:00 contact Yodaman

Need a volunteer for the turkey run after Thanksgiving. Any takers, or do we canceal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom