Pls HELP: Error. A program cannot be read (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sorry, it's a 2010 LX570. Thanks, Brad

Maybe I don't know what I should be looking for, but all I see is the access to the cabin air filter in the glove box. I'd like to update the navigation, there are times when its quicker than using a phone, but it's not worth the $350 that I got quoted by the local Lexus dealership. Brad

2010 LX is a usb update for the maps, not DVD. Dealer does it, and I paid $175 or so to have it ordered (not in yet) to be installed.

Thanks for letting me know, that's kind of what I thought. Anyone want the navi CD? Thanks, Brad

Good friends I have the same problem, just buy the mobility and came without the maps DVD, change battery and now does not give air conditioning or the radio, please someone can tell me what number of dvd dev dev to place so that program the radio, the vehicle is a land cruiser, I leave the photo of the vin code, please help me and it is almost a month that I am with the vehicle without air conditioning radio I get on the screen A program can not be read. Please consult a dealer.

asdasdas.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom