Please Help a Paradise, CA MudBrother!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Josh Garrison (@Cruiser Innovations) asked for HELP, in his 1975 FJ40 4.5L cummins build thread today. I copied the following from the bottom of the last page:

“So, now for my final post today... As some of you may know I live in Paradise, California where there was a massive fire the wiped out my town. My entire family that lived there all lost their homes. I received news a few days after the fire broke out and the town was evacuated that my shop with this cruiser tucked away inside SURVIVED!!

Four entire neighborhoods surrounding my shop and home and my shop made it!!! Over 17,000 structures were lost from this fire!

I have yet to be able to check on my shop personally as the town is still under a evacuation and the Sheriffs department is searching for missing people (Bones)...

That is all the good news. The bad news is that my family and I have been in a really bad place after leaving everything behind and trying to survive on a extremely limited resource with no foreseeable income as this fire wiped out our livelihood. I am a extremely proud person. I have nothing financed and only pay cash for everything I have ever owned (Minus my home). I am not one who can easily, if ever ask for help but right now my family needs it and I’m running out of options... Yay!!! Happy Holidays!!!

Don’t get me wrong, I am thankful beyond measure my family and I are at least safe considering we escaped 30’ flames on either side of us as we drove at a snails pace along side everyone else trying to get out of our town.

If you could help please check out this link and if not, if you could please share this link with friends, family, or on your social media I would be eternally grateful ...

Click here to support CAMP Fire 2018 Community Rebuild organized by Josh Garrison

Please see if y’all can find a way to donate to his gofundme.

Thanks!!

Asked Josh for his address to send a personal check. Just don't like to have my credit card info floating around the internet. Thanks for posting Danny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom