Please confirm TRD pads for '08 LX570 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi,

I'm of the understanding that Tundra TRD brake pads provide better stopping and fade performance vs the stock LX570 brake pads. And that they are a direct fit. However, I can't seem to find an online explicit match for parts. In fact. some sites suggest that they are not a match (will not fit).

1) can you help me confirm that these are the pads I should try to obtain that will be an exact fit / replacement for stock pads on my LX570?

Front: Toyota Racing Development

Rear: Toyota Racing Development

2) Is there a generally recommended source for purchasing? Or just go to a Toyota dealer (will Lexus dealers even carry these pads?)

Thanks!

Thanks for confirming! I wish Toyota would be a little more clear / correct on cross fitment between Toyota proper and Lexus.

They fit, first thing I did to my LX570 was install TRD pads. I followed the bed in instructions that came with them and have reused my stock rotors with 90k miles on them. No vibration, no squeaks, and huge improvement in stopping power and pedal feel.

HI All! Need new front pads and rotors (2010 LX). Is the suggested "upgrade" front pad still the TRD listed below? Looking for a little more bite as a route I frequent has a blind hill with a stop light on the other (very steep) side - there have been a few times that I've crested that hill (it's 55 mph, but folks drive like banshees) and had to really step on the brakes to stop.

PTR09-0C111 TRD​

Many thanks!

Will these TRD pads work on my '09 LC? I'm thinking about doing PowerStop rotors (I've had great luck with PowerStop on my GX470) and TRD pads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom