MUDShip Pittsburg CA (94565) to Santa Fe NM (87507)? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Bought a (mostly stock) 100-series Lexus from a forum member and need to get it shipped from Pittsburg, CA to Santa Fe, NM. I can meet in Albuquerque to pick up the car if that makes things easier. Any chance someone has a slot on a carrier for this sometime in early February?

Bought a (mostly stock) 100-series Lexus from a forum member and need to get it shipped from Pittsburg, CA to Santa Fe, NM. I can meet in Albuquerque to pick up the car if that makes things easier. Any chance someone has a slot on a carrier for this sometime in early February?
Which Landcruiser did you buy? I live in Pittsburg, was it on CL or market place? Don't worry I have a 100 project myself.

I wound up finding shipping through a broker so the vehicle is en route, hoping for an unscathed delivery this week!

Replied. Thank you once again for the lead!

Which Landcruiser did you buy? I live in Pittsburg, was it on CL or market place? Don't worry I have a 100 project myself.
It was an LX470 posted on Facebook. Not sure if it was on Marketplace...I spotted the ad in a 100-series Facebook group. The owner upgraded to a 200-series LX570 necessitating the sale and had lots of service records addressing common faults, so I took the leap on buying it sight-unseen (my first time ever doing so). I actually haven't driven a 100-series before but I assume it'll be quite the upgrade from my current first-generation Subaru Forester!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom