pismo for president's day weekend (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It's good to finally put a face to a screenname. I had a blast guys, even with my broken motor mount! For some reason i can't get my camera phone pics to come out. Mike and I will be going out again today with Matador98 to get more airtime, gonna get a camera for that as well. See you all on the next go around.

:mad: SETHZILLA!

Last edited:
hey jim i know you took some pics of my cruiser and im anxious to see em.

i wish i could have stayed longer but my overheating problem sent me home early. seth i fabbed up a fan shroud and i got a new battery and now im bleeding my clutch so within the next two weeks we can really test my cruiser. I had fun and I wish I could have stayed longer.

Image-72C85CFE85C211D9.jpg

some pics
http://homepage.mac.com/paintlab/PhotoAlbum68.html
http://homepage.mac.com/paintlab/PhotoAlbum69.html

sethzilla said:
It's good to finally put a face to a screenname. I had a blast guys, even with my broken motor mount! For some reason i can't get my camera phone pics to come out. Mike and I will be going out again today with Matador98 to get more airtime, gonna get a camera for that as well. See you all on the next go around.

:mad: SETHZILLA!

Well, bummer I missed the main festivities, but Seth and I did go back out on Monday, in the pouring rain wen I could finally get away from work. The hardest rain we got all weekend. Usually in the 60, because it is so heavy, I have to be in 4WD. I went almost everywhere in 2WD rippin the tires everywhere. It was great. I saw seth took some pics with his phone, maybe he can post um up.

Thanks for the CB Seth, I really appreciate it. I'll figure out a way to get it to work when I have the freaking time.

Here's some more pics from Milton
Check out the wood bumper!
IMG_3811 copy.jpg

Taco in action
IMG_3840 copy.jpg

Pismo Jim
IMG_3833 copy.jpg

Next day with my friend in his taco
IMG_4226 copy.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom