Pinnacle Suspension (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
According to the guys over at JT outfitters they use alot of the Pinnacle suspensions in their rigs. I've never heard of it but it does have a cheap price? Cheap= Less quality? What do you guys think of Pinnacle suspension?

they are a little stiff on the FJ60/62

[quote author=FJ40cruiser link=board=1;threadid=5143;start=msg39831#msg39831 date=1063215776]According to the guys over at JT outfitters they use alot of the Pinnacle suspensions in their rigs. [/quote]

I believe they are the sole supplier of that brand suspension, so it would make sense that they use a lot ;)

I've heard goods and bads on it...tho most seem to like it once broken in.

Please excuse my ignorance. What is pinnacle suspension? A simple explanation if there is one?

Pinnacle, BDS, Skyjacker, OME, Superlift, etc...just another brand/manufacturer of suspension kits for Cruisers and other vehicle.

I think I recall Pinnacal is made by McCoy Springs in canada, same place that makes alot of other springs with different names, I think MAF, JTO, TPI ect

[quote author=woody link=board=1;threadid=5143;start=msg39858#msg39858 date=1063218336]
Pinnacle, BDS, Skyjacker, OME, Superlift, etc...just another brand/manufacturer of suspension kits for Cruisers and other vehicle.
[/quote]
Leaf spring kits?

yeppers, all leaf spring kits...they also do kits for other vintage stuff to, but you'd have to spend some search time on their individual sites to see what all they offer.

my pinnacle suspension came in in record time for my 62. I will be installing it in Friday and Saturday. Everything looks like it is in great condition and everything was included that they said would come with it.

On the leaf springs they had a sticker that said "Made in Canada"... I thought it was cool. Finally something not from China...

I ordered the deluxe pinnacle kit from JT outfitters last spring (springs, shackles, shocks and u-bolts). He said he was out of the springs at the time I ordered them, but would have them in about 2 to 3 weeks, I said I couldn't wait and would get another set up from a different source. He caved in and said he would have the springs shipped from his supplier and he would ship everything else, that was fine.

A week later my shocks, shackles and u bolts showed up from JT outfitters. That same week the springs showed up also, from his supplier. The return address on the springs was.............

Man-a-free

I don't know if they made them, but I paid for them through JT outfitters and they came from them?? ???

Maybe the same thing as Man-a-fre's Safari line of springs?

Matt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom