pig in boneyard... anything you need? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I stopped in a couple rural boneyards today wasting a little time on the way back from a business road trip and ran accross this pig. Dig the label as a '68 Trooper!

Anything here worth something to someone? I'm happy to grab it next time I'm going by for a few bucks to make it worth my while.

let me know

thanks
DSC03607 (Small).JPG
DSC03608 (Small).JPG
DSC03606 (Small).JPG

one more...

one more...
DSC03609 (Small).JPG

I'll take rear and side lenses, stop, reverse and reflectors...including the gaskets

brian

I'll take rear and side lenses, stop, reverse and reflectors...including the gaskets

brian

if bk doesn't take the reverse lights, i need a left reverse lens

If its a 68 or 69 I'll take the front turn signals and any emblems it has on it, and the rear window rubber if you can get it off intact.
Thanks a bunch,
Dan

Lots of good stuff on there... It's a post 75? Big lights on the fender. Any interior trim parts? Door/cargo panels? Pick that sucka clean!

I'm keeping a list for when I go back... keep it coming. Hate to see it go to waste.

Past the "68 Trooper" written on the window, I'm not sure what year it is... couldn't find a vin tag on the driver pillar or door. Where do I need to look?

thanks

If it is a 75, I need the front seat headrests.... don't see them in the shot----distance between the posts is approximately 10 inches.

Thanks

With those turn signals on the fenders, I'd look and see if that front axle has discs.

There is a vin tag(with prod. date) on the drivers door jamb, below where the catch is on the b-pillar. That looks like it is somewhere from 1/'75-9/'75 production.

p-brake cable is availible at the dealer. Lens is not, Ige.

check and see if it has Air conditioning, still need some parts for the later setup.

stopped by again but didn't pull anything because it was nasty cold and they wanted too much for stuff to make it worth my time to pull/post/ship and not have to charge $40-50 for something like a tail light. Let me know though if anything is worth that kind of $, and I'll pull it next time I go by (assuming it's not buried in snow by then).

I did confirm that it is a '75 as cruiserbrett said, but I didn't note the month. I did find a pretty straight grill laying inside the truck.

They also have 6-8 solid axle minitrucks with complete front ends and powersteering boxes, but again they're wanting too much to make it worth me to do something with them.

I'll keep checking in and may catch them on a day when they need $, it changes ownership/mgmt, or something like that.

remember, on the small stuff, if it fits in your pockets, it's free :D

reverse lenses would fit ;)

reverse lights

Ige- let me know for sure what side reverse light lens you need and send me your mailing address. I am certain I have one in the stash and sending you the lens is a small thank you for helping my buddy Dozier out with his rear window track. need anything else? Shmukster

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom