Pictures! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

hey jackass

your right, i have been debating the idea of updating myself. choice is spend $30,000 on new and all the fun stuff that goes with new, taxes and insurance. or take old and spend a portion of that to update, your taxes will be much less (i think my cruiser prop tax was $16 last year)

If it looked like the photochopped 4-doors I saw in the earlier thread I'd have money down on it right now (assuming they're taking orders). But the more I see this the more I'm losing interest. If they change the greenhouse it may improve significantly. The fact that the running gear -or lack thereof- in the show truck looks hacked might mean there are some surprises in store (perhaps pleasant?) when the final specs are complete.

I like it, nice job! Can't wait to see it at my 'yota dealer!

Some guys thats a dealer over at t4r.org, says he has already sold two site unseen.

MoJ was told by a Toyota rep at the Chicago show that the large B-Pillar was going, because of the dangerous blind spot it causes. Let's hope so.

biff

i went and read that post on t4r.org, you think this guy is talking out his ass? i have been bugging the hell out of all the toyota dealers within a two hours drive from here and they said there are no lists and they do not know when the fjc will be available. never met a car saleman that would not sell a car or their mother if the chance arose, so i kinda think they are telling me the thruth

Dianna said:
My friends can't be trusted with a camera! You got to see my hand ;)

Looked more like the finger to me!

shocker said:
MoJ was told by a Toyota rep at the Chicago show that the large B-Pillar was going, because of the dangerous blind spot it causes. Let's hope so.

I think if they lose the pillar, it might alter the appearance quite a bit, in which case I might be interested, particularly if they come out with a 4-door version. It would have been better if they'd shown it in a better color--powder blue??!!! :eek:

Instead of 4 doors they should focus on a removable top. Whether I remove mine or not, the fact that I can is an awsome feeling. Another thing I 've been mulling around is how the original FJ was over-built competing with the Heep market. This "FJ" (Where's the F?) was built to compete with the likes of the Rubicon. :confused: I just can't see this hanging with dual dana 44s w/lockers.
I do appreciate the pics. This cruiser has a lot of potential, if the designers had only had the original designers outlook. Making it the most capable off-roader on the planet .

Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom