Pictures of the Fj cruiser 2023 last edition (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
It's been a while when Toyota announced the end of the Fj cruiser, I'm sharing with you pictures of the last edition of the Fj cruiser
IMG_20230115_222740.jpg
IMG_20230115_222527.jpg
IMG_20230115_222728.jpg
IMG_20230115_222559.jpg

We have a customer in the UAE ordering our rear RedEye II and front Phantom bumper for a 23. He ask if it would fit, had to say we know it fits 100% a 2014 here in North America. Since they still make the Prado 150 I am guessing its just the same animal, but not knowing for sure had to say we can't confirm. He is giving it a go anyway.

Look at the lower switch dash, its looks just like my 07 did. I wonder if you can still just buy the ATRC switch, remove the knock out and plug it right in. Ah. the good old FJC days. These days most FJC owners are excited for OEM replacement engine parts to arrive as they need them, vrs a new set of sliders. BUT still selling bumpers and sliders for them, so we keep building and stocking them!

Last edited:
We have a customer in the UAE ordering our rear RedEye II and front Phantom bumper for a 23. He ask if it would fit, had to say we know it fits 100% a 2014 here in North America. Since they still make the Prado 150 I am guessing its just the same animal, but not knowing for sure had to say we can confirm. He is giving it a go anyway.

Look at the lower switch dash, its looks just like my 07 did. I wonder if you can still just buy the ATRC switch, remove the knock out and plug it right in. Ah. the good old FJC days. These days most FJC owners are excited for OEM replacement engine parts to arrive as they need them, vrs a new set of sliders. BUT still selling bumpers and sliders for them, so we keep building and stocking them!

IMG_20230331_011614.jpg

It's a shame Toyota wont just re-release the FJ to the US market. Love my 07'

@helocat still rocking the tube MT rear bumper thats keeping tail lights in it :hillbilly: but am starting to get swing out curious...

The way prices have gone up on vehicles and costs etc people would not be buying 55, 60k+ fjcruisers at the dealership that had minor differences from 25k when new fj cruisers in 2007

Trying not to bag on them to much. I still can’t part with mine even though I don’t drive it much. But to be honest it’s going on the chopping block in the next few years to make a parking space open for one of those new gx models or prados

Yeah they could have stuck with the platform, invested in it, offered different models, improved it, made it a thing. But they let it be something of a cul-de-sac.

Wouldn't mind doing one again but my priorities have changed in the last few years. I still when I see one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom