Picked up my 4th Cruiser last weekend (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just picked up my 4th LC this weekend from Virginia Beach. Worked with the owner to get all the information I needed and flew down there this past Sunday from BWI. A 2015 with 140K on the clock.

The bad:
In order to pass Maryland state inspection I had to replace both front calipers, both front rotors, front brake pads, resurface the rear rotors, and rear brake pads. Separate of this, I had to also remove the front window tint, and also replace the serpentine belt and remove the terrible aftermarket bumpers. There is some surface rust I’ll have to deal with that this summer.

The good:
She’s solid, with good bones and she’ll do a good job providing transport for my equipment reliably. Everything works, the paint is good, no dents, and she’s got a service contract/warranty until 5/24. And……finally, price…it worked.

IMG_6382.jpeg

IMG_6383.jpeg

IMG_6384.jpeg

IMG_6385.jpeg

IMG_6386.jpeg

4 in a row, or do you still own the other 3?

Those certainly win, hands down, the master ugly bumper award.

Oh cmon OP, you gotta spill the beans on price!
Good find though, the best color. But yeah that front bash bar... 😅

home-alone-woof.gif

Nice, congrats! And yes, those bumpers have got to go, yuck.

you mean those bull bars in front and back :)
not the worst I have seen. The worst are the rhino bumber protection pads.

You can sell those bumpers vv quickly here in TX, they are Tejano style! 😝

Did a 4Wheel Parts truck from 1989 bump into that thing and give them some stuff out of the back so they wouldn't call their boss?

Congrats either way

Did a 4Wheel Parts truck from 1989 bump into that thing and give them some stuff out of the back so they wouldn't call their boss?

Congrats either way
that was hilarious :rofl::clap::woot::D:clap:😂 😆

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom