PHX muffler shop? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Pskhaat

Tourer
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
alamosa.mobi
Anyone suggest a good Scottsdale (without the price) or PHX muffler shop that can actually work custom stuff for a good value instead of ordering pre-bent pipes?

scottsdale?? you kidding the only thing you'll find there is $5,000 rusty steel animals LOL

try mighty muffler, pretty good shop.

MIghty Muffler south of Catus on Cave Creek if you can make the drive. They seem to turn out some nice stuff and have been there for some time. I have never had them do anything major though.

Phil

Depends on what you're looking for but Kyle over at 20valve in Tempe does hella good work. Custom for the 80 series? I'll scratch up his # for you to give him a call.

[quote author=BMAN link=board=27;threadid=14315;start=msg133768#msg133768 date=1081273639]
Depends on what you're looking for but Kyle over at 20valve in Tempe does hella good work. Custom for the 80 series?
[/quote]

Actually, for the 3FJ40. I have the 3F-E's downpipes that need combining and bent aroun the 40's frame and plumbed to an exhaust.

Call Kyle at 20 Valve 480-733-5333. He's over in Tempe off Rio Salado and the 101.
Here's the deal... The guy is really busy so getting in touch with him is sometimes difficult. When you talk to him be sure to let him know up front that Branden told you to call. Let him know that your looking to build a semi-custom exhaust for a FJ-40 Land Cruiser similar to the one I have. He's a watercooled VW/Porsche/Audi shop but he'll work on just about anything. This guy is good, other than myself he is pretty much the only other person I trust to fawk with my rides. His prices aren't bargain basement but he is competative. I'm not going to gaurantee that he'll accept the job, he's always busy, but if he does, you won't be disappointed.

Other than him I will say that in the past I have had good luck with 2 different exhausts I had built at Mesa Muffler on Main st in Mesa.

[quote author=LandCruiserPhil link=board=27;threadid=14315;start=msg133580#msg133580 date=1081230836]
MIghty Muffler south of Catus on Cave Creek if you can make the drive. They seem to turn out some nice stuff and have been there for some time. I have never had them do anything major though.

Phil
[/quote]

Ditto on Mighty Muffler. Rockcrawler and 4wd friendly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom