PCTSD Logo: Animal Friendly Edition (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Here it is, thus far....
Our Logo.JPG

Thus Far???
So when is my T-shirt and sticker comming? :cool:

As in, have yet to hear back from Colby.... hopefully it won't be too long.

Is there any colour?
Is the cow smokin' a joint?, Or is that a one hoofed saleute?
:crybaby: :ban:
I don't like it where the contaversy the club was founded on, altougth the cracked windshield does violate the motor vehicle act :ban:

Oh, no the moose is *waving* ;)

Colour version is in the works.

I think we should change the licence plate to "Gitrdun"

What gribble are you trying to say there son?
"I don't like it where the contaversy the club was founded on"
Take that dubbie, peace pipe, or whatever you got in your mouth, out ,and speak some english boy!

Deny said:
What gribble are you trying to say there son?
"I don't like it, where IS the contaversy the club was founded on"
Take that dubbie, peace pipe, or whatever you got in your mouth, out ,and speak some english boy!

K fixed it,

Gribble is your middle name (and dont try to deny it), who knew you could used it in a sentance.

:beer:

I don't know what you mean, there is no contraversy ;) except that you think my middle name is gribble when you are really the king of Gribble, you Gribble Head! :flipoff2:

Well, as you can see, this is the "animal friendly" version. The other version had the blue moose under the tires.... as there was no damage to the Cruiser or ARB one should've realized that we were merely driving over dead stuff on the road. Maybe we should've made it into a winter scene.. as the highways dept. doesn't clear off the carcasses. Once upon a time a snowplow groomed the highway, pushing a dead moose into the bank.. and just happened to leave it so it was upright. Wish I had a photo of that dead moose standing on the side of the Alaska highway.

Hey RatPuke,
That could be your project in the winter, stand up all the road kill along the highway, if it doesn't keep you busy, at least it will keep you entertained over there in the sticks! :D

I guess the shirts won't be ready for the gig on the coast.I gota start to save that roadkill, I kinda forget when i see or cause it!

We are hoping they will be ready, but aren't counting on it.
Are you going to be at the big show on the coast, and which cruiser are you bringing if you do go?

55 is the only one with plates.DOT will tow my 60 if he catches me on the street.He ragged about the body vents and tire hang last time he cornered me,But i was in the feild not on the road so he let me slide with a lecture and warning.I hope PV Crusier makes it,new back window rubber would be great to have.

Deny said:
We are hoping they will be ready, but aren't counting on it.

Is this a club exlculsive T.Shirt, if thats the case I want in ;)

I thought you said you didn't like the logo? what's with the change of attitude?

*this* version isn't ;) ;) ;)

This logo looks pretty good. I knew you were having problems and saw this: http://www.engsoln.com/pigrun.pdf I knew you wanted to include the Moose some way and thought something like this might work. But it appears you have your logo well in place now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom