Payette Draw pictures from today's run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I had a great time today and you guys were a awesome bunch to go wheelin with for the first time. Couldnt have done it with you guys there helping and teaching. Heres some picture my wife and I shot today.
1air down.jpg
3 of us.jpg
a little air.jpg

heres more
air 2.jpg
Briton.jpg
FJ.jpg

a few more
FJ 2.jpg
on top.jpg
spot.jpg

and some more
water crossing.jpg
end of trail.jpg
damage .jpg

last one
damage 2.jpg

oops, one more, thought I would throw in a shot of a few CSC guys watching the carnage of of a cruiser.
group.jpg

when you need a little help pickin a line.
good line 1.jpg
good line 2.jpg

Awesome pics! I wish I could have made it up there...

Cool to see some familiar FJ-Cruiser faces in the mix. Love it!

Some pix from yesterday :steer::
DSC_2343.jpg
DSC_2351.jpg
DSC_2355.jpg

Last edited:
More :steer: pix...
DSC_2362.jpg
DSC_2364.jpg
DSC_2369.jpg

Kevin climbing out the last trench...
DSC_2374.jpg
DSC_2375.jpg

Spike beaching the White Whale...:D
DSC_2380.jpg
DSC_2382.jpg

Some more wet rock action...
DSC_2386.jpg
DSC_2391.jpg
DSC_2392.jpg

Amazingly, the Blazer fit, too... does the first picture make my truck look wide?
DSC_2407.jpg
DSC_2416.jpg

Last edited:
This was how we started the day...
DSC_2327.jpg

...and this is how it ended. They say there's a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. All we found was Spike's truck ....:frown: :grinpimp:

Thanks everyone for a great day, great company as always, new faces in the mix, and a cool trail to 'wheel. Phil, Spike, thanks for your spotting, it was spot-on :hmm:, as always :grinpimp:.

And yet another thanks to Kevin for his help in getting my truck trailworthy again :bounce:.
DSC_2426.jpg

Last edited:
Kavik- hell no did I make it, no one from our group even attempted it except for this guy who was running with another Toyota group.

Thanks to all for a good day. I, and all in my rig, enjoyed the company and the trail.

Azrider was giddy as a school girl as he drove his truck over imposing obstacles...good job finding the line and your bumper. It's just a matter of time before you pull that bumper off by force :).

Looks like I missed a great time!:flipoff2:
Too bad I am still stuck in the office in Vegas...I wanted to see a 80 ascend the waterfall!:grinpimp:

Keep the pics coming to us web wheelers this weekend...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom