Passing emissions in Larimer County (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.landcruiserdc.com
Hoping someone here knows... looking at a 40 that has been desmogged 1978. Will it pass here? What needs to be done if it won’t pass?

thanks!

Thanks. Says 81 and older does a 2 speed idle test every year.

Thanks. Says 81 and older does a 2 speed idle test every year.
If you go with fivr year plates with it being a1975 and newer I believe you need to only retest every 5 years, but you pay upfront for taxes and registration for the 5 years. You do save some as the taxes and registration costs will rise during the 5 years, and you save on 4 etests. HTH. Eric

If you go with fivr year plates with it being a1975 and newer I believe you need to only retest every 5 years, but you pay upfront for taxes and registration for the 5 years. You do save some as the taxes and registration costs will rise during the 5 years, and you save on 4 etests. HTH. Eric
Hey Eric. I did get the 40 and passed! Got collectors so good for 5 years... 👍

2652F77E-36B7-4209-8028-C4D7F8D91EEF.jpeg

HI! Sorry for the delayed response, that's fantastic! Hope to see it driving around or on the trails! I checked with CO state DMV on registering my '93 FJ80 as collectors plates, they changed the law back in September, now needs to be 32 years or older for 5 year plates. How old is old for 5 year plates? seems they are trying to discourage older vehicle ownership so people buy newer vehicles. Enjoy it! Nice looking rig! Eric

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom