Passenger Side ARB compressor bracket? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone know of a place that makes them?

It's not hard to DIY your own bracket - made mine (for a Smittybilt) out of some 10-ga steel sheet using a cheapo Harbor Freight welder and grinder with a cutoff wheel.

20220507_204346.jpg

It's not hard to DIY your own bracket - made mine (for a Smittybilt) out of some 10-ga steel sheet using a cheapo Harbor Freight welder and grinder with a cutoff wheel.

View attachment 3282442
It looks good and it seems your smitty built works good from another writeup you did. I think there's threaded M8 or M6 holes on the fender side? How did you attach on the wheel well side?

I added a couple of rivnuts.

I dont think an arb will fit in there, (if someone has one in there id like to know). Its a good reason to go to the SB at 16 x 12 x 11 inches. Those are dementions posted on Amazon.

How did you wire it up? If you have a build thread on it I'd love to see.

I think the other thread I saw with it had the airbox installed. Here a pic

1680150551199.png

Last edited:
Not sure if it will work with the stock airbox or not. More photos and wiring info are in my biild thread linked in my signature. An ARB would probably need to be vertical to fit in this location.

I prefer the brackets for driver so that spot can be reserved for duals and power distribution.
20210611_153842000_iOS.jpg

There are a couple for the 5th Gen that could work if you moved our relay box and heater hoses.
Both Mountain Offroad and 4x4Labs make one.

There are a couple for the 5th Gen that could work if you moved our relay box and heater hoses.
Both Mountain Offroad and 4x4Labs make one.
Thank you emails sent to both Companies asking all Important question

Last edited:
What I'm curious about as well is if anyone has seen or heard of one being installed in the empty space where the spare tire was? I understand the air intake needs to stay dry but my understanding is the rest of it can get wet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom