Passenger mirror not tilting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi, I recently found out the side mirrors “dip” when the switch is clicked L or R. I love this feature, and had been wondering why mine weren’t dipping down in reverse. Anyway, found the instructions, and now I keep it L so they dip.

Only problem is, the passenger mirror doesn’t do that. Just stays where it is. Something broken?

Put it in reverse, adjust the passenger side mirror to where you want it. Put it back in park or drive and it should go back to the regular position.

Put it in reverse, adjust the passenger side mirror to where you want it. Put it back in park or drive and it should go back to the regular position.
Thanks for the tip, but it didn’t work. In fact, once I realized it wasn’t going to return to normal position, and it was going to remain turned down even after I put back in park, I tried to recall it to “normal” by clicking #1 on drivers memory. Even then, it wouldn’t return up, just slightly shifted inward.

Almost like the up-down function is broken… but I can still maneuver it any way I like with the controls. Weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom