Parts for FJ60 powersteering conversion on the 40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.employees.org
I have 2 good FJ60 powersteering boxes, $120 each. CNC Flat pitman arm that fits the FJ60 powersteering box and reamed for chevy 1-ton tie-rod end (perfect pitman arm if you're going to run 4x4labs highsteer, this is brandnew, I paid $130 yours for $80. High Pressure hose with one end to fit the saginaw pump another end to fit FJ60 powersteering gear box, this is used but good, yours for $15. Early FJ55 steering columm(perfect columm to be used for FJ60 powersteering conversion), yours for 30 bucks.

If you're going to do the FJ60 powersteering conversion like Mark W. in the Toyota Trail aritcle, here are almost all the parts needed. With my CNC flat pitman arm you don't have to cut and weld your pitman like Mark W.

The total is $365 but for a package deal, I'll let everything go for $330+shipping.

Thanks.

flatpitman.jpg

/td

Last edited:
if you have paypal ill take the pitman arm, if not then i cant, i need one asap and dont have time to wait for a money order to get to you

I've just PM'ed you guys.

Ok, Anybody intersted in the FJ60 powersteering boxes? How about 80 bucks each? This is less half the price for the core charge...I don't to want keep these around...

Paypal welcomed. If interested please PM me since I don't check this forum regularly. Thanks.

/td

One FJ60 box is spoken for, so I have only 1 left....If you don't know new FJ60 is sold for $2000 at Cool Cruisers and Toyota. There's an used one being sold on ebay for $250.

So this your chance to get your FJ60 parts for the conversion for a very reasonable price. I promised the wife to clean up the garage otherwise I will just hoard these.

/td

I will take the other box as long as shipping to CA 91502 isn't half the cost of the part!:doh: Should work out well when I get around to my PS conv in my 45.;)

Sorry 65swb45, the 2 FJ60 PS boxes are spoken for....The only parts left are the CNC FJ60 pitman arm and the FJ55 steering columm.

/td

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom